News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Went fishing on Skagit River,    in the first pic, that water is maybe ten to fifteen feet deep and maybe 60 feet across, then in next pics you can see how wide the river bed is, with that section from the first pic being way over on the side (in third pic).      This river was way overflooded last winter and took out houses and land along the river banks,  rains a lot here sometimes,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Spike

A couple pics from my trip to NY.

First set from the terrace at our hotel.

Spike

Big crane.

The first lady  :patriot:

from the Yankee Stadium bleachers, not a place to be with the opposing team jersey on (DAMHIK) Go Tigers!!!

City view.

The70RT

Say What? :-\
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

TruckDriver

I'm not sure what to say about that :P Least could of put some decent mag wheels on it.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ck1

Muzzleloader hunting was unsuccessful but fun, brother found a bunch of antler sheds, two spike bulls, 5 and 6 point bulls and a 5 point mule shed.........just got back today...............
CJK

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

The70RT

Quote from: PocketThunder on October 11, 2007, 08:18:42 PM
Quote from: The70RT on September 18, 2007, 10:24:31 PM

Say..... What are you riding in a Camero??  :shruggy:   :slap:

No a Cutlass..........look above a few posts. It is the one on pit road. I know it isn't a Charger but I sure wouldn't trade it for that yellow......ummmm what ever it is  ;)

Bandit72

Quote from: The70RT on October 11, 2007, 09:30:37 PM

No a Cutlass..........look above a few posts. It is the one on pit road. I know it isn't a Charger but I sure wouldn't trade it for that yellow......ummmm what ever it is  ;)

dude, it's a magnum...i'd love to have one...my buddy had one when we were in highschool....there were alot of good times in that old tank!
Daddy ran whiskey in a big black dodge
bought it at an auction at the masons lodge,
Johnson County Sherriff painted on the side,
just shot a coat of primer then he looked inside,
well him and my uncle tore that engine down,
I still remember that rumblin' sound.....

The70RT

Quote from: Bandit72 on October 13, 2007, 01:48:23 AM

dude, it's a magnum...i'd love to have one...my buddy had one when we were in highschool....there were alot of good times in that old tank!

I know what it is dude. A magnum charger... geeeeeeezzzzzzzz. If you would ""LOVE"" to have one there still out there. Maybe not a dime a dozen any more....but you can get one for a few bucks though :D

70charger_boy

:iagree:

1carcrazyguy

Thought I would post a couple more!! :2thumbs:

1carcrazyguy

Amarillo by Sundown!

Arthu®

Ah not really of today but of this weekend. I hitched a ride with a friend to Lille to visit some of last years exchange students who live there and party with them as this weekend it was the semi-final of the rugby world cup. France - England. Too bad they lost (something nobody (not even the English) would have thought) but still had a great time. Anyways some cheap cell phone pictures of Lille. It is a pretty nice city. Oh yeah went there on thursday and got back on monday and the entire weekend cost me $140 USD including travel, accomodation and food and drinks, I'm proud of myself :P

Picture 1: An old bording school
Picture 2: The trainstation Lille-Flandres
Picture 3: Theatre Sebastopol
Picture 4: Town square
Striving for world domination since 1986

70charger_boy

kamkuda

Children Wish day at Mosport with my Son.  And a Cat :P :scratchchin: :-\

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

You can't go wrong with a Ferrari  :2thumbs:

kamkuda

Thanks Drivers donates their time, fuel tires etc to the day to take the kids and parents around the track.  Very nice event.  I was in one of the BMW's  Man can those guys drive! :o :2thumbs:

Spike

View from my sisters house on the back deck, looking out at the golf course.

Pond behind their house.

Sister and Brother in laws house. (pic is from last winter)

kamkuda

BMOTOXSTAR

They must be rich folk. Thanks for making me jealous. :drool5:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Spike

They do all right  :apimp:  ;)
Heck their basement alone is bigger than my whole house.

sixty8charger

Some pics from this weekend trip! Knotts Berry Farm and Newport Beach, CA.
Jayson