News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fred

Is that an ant hill behind those trees in the first pic?

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Fred

In the garden...........
The second pic is for A6USMC (PhotoScape)

A6USMC

Very nice Fred, I don't know if I am all that happy with the Pixelmator I bought,,, I like your effect, mine although I can change the size of the shapes, it seems a bit to uniform. I don't know yet if another program is needed or probably its just my lack of experience,,,,Brian

Alaskan_TA

I think it spotted the cat...........

Fred

WOW! that is beautiful.  Is it the same eagle every time?

Alaskan_TA

I have no way of tracking them unless it was from the same shoot at the same place on the same day, they are everywhere. Same photographer though.

It is drying its feathers after a cloudburst, common pose for them around here.

Fred

Ok.  :2thumbs:  They're my favourite bird followed closely by owls.

JB400

A6USMC

Very nice photo :2thumbs: :2thumbs:,
and Fred if you like Eagles you need to go to Alaska,,,When I was there in 2000 I made a comment to my friend about many eagles there were, it was amazing, he replied that you get used to it, and having so many around, the locals call them buzzards in tuxedos. We are starting to get a good population again here in NY but Alaska is the Spot,,,,Brian

Fred

Quote from: A6USMC on May 17, 2013, 05:45:12 AM
and Fred if you like Eagles you need to go to Alaska,,,When I was there in 2000 I made a comment to my friend about many eagles there were, it was amazing, he replied that you get used to it, and having so many around, the locals call them buzzards in tuxedos. We are starting to get a good population again here in NY but Alaska is the Spot,,,,Brian

Yes, I just gleaned the from TA. I had no idea there are so many. Must be a sight to behold.  :2thumbs:

mauve66

Alaskan TA -

maybe we could trade for a year or so??  i go there to watch Eagles and you come here to watch scorpions...................................... :popcrn:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Alaskan_TA

I am not interested in your trade, but my house is for sale, I want to move east.  :cheers:

Alaskan_TA

From today;

Fred

:2thumbs:

Move East? Of Alaska do you mean? Does that mean no more eagle pics?  Pardon my ignorance.

Alaskan_TA

45 years on a small island is more than enough.

No matter where I end up, I will have a camera.   ;)

stripedelete

Quote from: A6USMC on May 17, 2013, 05:45:12 AM

They are becoming a not too uncommon site in Northern Ohio as well.  I do wonder how long before they will be viewed as pests.   

mrsskip68

This is how Mrsskip68 rolls!  :2thumbs: Scorpion hunting time!

*please note: I AM stuck in the dam desert with skip68, so I have to find something to do!*  :D

Alaskan_TA

Can you spot the spider?  ;)

You just never know what you may find in a tulip.

A6USMC

A little Bumble Bee in my garden

Alaskan_TA

From my drive home from work today;

JB400

Alaskan_TA

From this morning;

Fred

Paul G

some of these pictures are just astonishing. This one is astonishing as well. How did he get all that crap up there?

1972 Charger Topper Special, 360ci, 46RH OD trans, 8 3/4 sure grip with 3.91 gear, 14.93@92 mph.
1973 Charger Rallye, 4 speed, muscle rat. Whatever engine right now?

Mopars Unlimited of Arizona

http://www.moparsaz.com/#

boss429kiwi

Hi

This is the beach a few 100 metres from my driveway.

Tunnel Beach, Dunedin, Otago, New Zealand.

NEW ZEALAND (aka Paradise)
1973 De Tomaso Pantera GTS widebody
1970 Superbird, 6pack, 4 speed, Tor-Red, Buckets, restored by Julius
1970 428 Cobra Jet, 4 speed, calypso Coral, white shaker
1970 Boss 429 KK2457, Concours, Calypso Coral (SOLD)
1957 Chevy truck, big rear window, ocean green, STOCK!.....nice!