News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob T

Would've been a worthy roadtrip MM, maple syrup is delicious, I could just glug on one of those big jars for ages :icon_smile_big:
And was'nt trying to denigrate your first pic, I thought it was cool, I would rather see images up for a day or so before posting something after it, just wanted to get the eclipse pic up as it happened ''on the day''  :cheers:

Yours images are usually very well composed, interesting  and with great colour.
Onward  :cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Musicman

No problems Bob :cheers:
I'm not sure what your concern was really, we're all just posting what we can, when we can, as opportunity presents itself. Keeping the thread alive, sharing whatever we have.  :2thumbs:
My only regret is that I don't get to see all of the fine images posted here all that often. Most of my time here is viewed from a secure sever which does not allow me to see a lot of the posted content.  :RantExplode:  I can see the pic's on my home PC, but I'm usually to dang busy to log on when I'm at home.  :P

I'll take the Kudo's though... Thanks Bob!

Mike  :cheers:

Fred

Love that shot of Jim Fadden's General store Musicman.  :2thumbs:  I notice he ships world wide, I might look into it.  One of those stone jars would look great sitting with the collection of others (mostly fortified wines) we have obtained over the years.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

mauve66

Quote from: Musicman on November 14, 2012, 04:57:05 PM
No problems Bob :cheers:
I'm not sure what your concern was really, we're all just posting what we can, when we can, as opportunity presents itself. Keeping the thread alive, sharing whatever we have.  :2thumbs:
My only regret is that I don't get to see all of the fine images posted here all that often. Most of my time here is viewed from a secure sever which does not allow me to see a lot of the posted content.  :RantExplode:  I can see the pic's on my home PC, but I'm usually to dang busy to log on when I'm at home.  :P

I'll take the Kudo's though... Thanks Bob!

Mike  :cheers:

get back to work!!!
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Musicman

Quote from: Fred on November 14, 2012, 05:22:26 PM
Love that shot of Jim Fadden's General store Musicman.  :2thumbs:  I notice he ships world wide, I might look into it.  One of those stone jars would look great sitting with the collection of others (mostly fortified wines) we have obtained over the years.

Sorry Fred... but they're not stone jugs, just plastic... it's also sold in decorative glass bottles.

The other end of the front counter.

Fred

Ah yes, taking a closer look I see that now. At any rate it wouldn't be sensible to ship ceramic jugs..........too heavy and breakable.

Alaskan_TA

Jackie's Fern, always colorful, a wee bit bent - but not broken. Feel better soon kiddo.   :cheers:

Fred

That's gorgeous, I love it.
Mrs. Fred

Musicman

Alaskan_TA

Thanks.  :cheers:

From inside the shop - The cabinet doors have the glue chip glass mounted with mirrored glass behind them. The door & drawer pulls await patiently for their turn to be installed.........

Musicman

Alaskan_TA

Tonight's sunset;

rebby

Alaskan, you have some phenomenal views! Very nice.

I'll throw in a contribution as well. This is one of my favorites from over the years. It's the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge in Duluth, MN taken on a cold, calm, black November night a couple of years ago.

Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

JB400

Cool pic of the bridge :2thumbs:  Is it painted yellow or is that a reflextion of the lights on the bridge?

Musicman

rebby

Quote from: stroker400 wedge on November 18, 2012, 12:06:39 AM
Cool pic of the bridge :2thumbs:  Is it painted yellow or is that a reflextion of the lights on the bridge?

That's a reflection of the lights. I've always thought that it was a pretty cool effect. Here is a shot taken during the day. I took this much much much further away (a few miles). The shot above was taken from the shoreline right next to the tall ship in the foreground (next to the blue building).

I had to dig pretty deep to find a daytime pic of the bridge. As I went through my photo library it became pretty apparent that I strongly prefer nighttime shots of the bridge.

Quote from: Musicman on November 18, 2012, 07:51:38 AM
Nice shot rebby!  :cheers:

Thanks!  :cheers:

I won't count the above pic as my daily contribution. That way I can post another.  :icon_smile_big:

I'll stick with what might become a theme, another MN icon. This time I'll let you guys tell me what/where it is. No cheating by looking at the EXIF...

Curt Rebelein, Junior

FlatbackFanatic

Quote from: rebby on November 17, 2012, 11:17:48 PM
Alaskan, you have some phenomenal views! Very nice.

I'll throw in a contribution as well. This is one of my favorites from over the years. It's the iconic Aerial Lift Bridge in Duluth, MN taken on a cold, calm, black November night a couple of years ago.

I've always loved the way the bridge looks at night... :2thumbs:
Flatback Fanatic, Kurt  , MN

Fred

Visited Duluth many times when I was at sea. The bridge brings back long lost memories.

Alaskan_TA

Keep them coming guys.  :2thumbs:

Taken today, in the basement of a very old home;

rebby

Nobody even ventured a guess at my earlier pic???

Here is another one from the North Shore.

Curt Rebelein, Junior

mrsskip68

Bob T

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 20, 2012, 03:29:29 AM
I WANT THOSE CHAIRS!!!!! ;)

Yeah, Cape Cods are cool, even out here in the Antipodes  :2thumbs: .
I've even seen some company selling mailorder d.i.y ones

Mural on a wall in a building I'm working in...
Look at it closely
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Finn

It's like finding a cave painting predicting Angry Birds!
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

Fred

I looked closely...........even put my specs on.

Fred

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 20, 2012, 03:29:29 AM
I WANT THOSE CHAIRS!!!!! ;)

Those things are so expensive to buy, not sure why.