News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KS71owner

Seeing the bees made me think of this....

A coworker of mine raises bees as a hobby, and he had a hive swarm into one of the trees on his property. He called me up and asked me to help him retrieve the swarm. Really all I did was help run the crane in case he started getting stung and couldn't do it himself. The first pics are the swarm in the tree, and the others are after we got them down and into the hive box. I got a free quart of pure honey for my troubles, and didn't get stung once.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Magnumcharger

1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

hemigeno

I snapped this picture while following my daughter on her way to college almost two weeks ago.

It'd have been a great shot if not for the raindrops on the windshield (it was still sprinkling enough that they were always there) and with better camera equipment.  May have been a great rainbow behind us considering the severity of the storm we had just driven through, but we were headed away from it and couldn't see.

hemi-hampton

Seen Eddie Money & Pat Travers at DTE (a.k.a pine knob) on my Birthday last Saturday night. Here's Pat Traver's jamming with Eddie Money. Great show, had front row seats.  :2thumbs: LEON.

oldrock

love the pics and since someone else posted a music related pic, here is one of Gibson Les Paul doublcut I refnished alpine white. This angle against the leather background adds a bit of interesting texture to the shot. 

Brock Samson

ohh,.. that's purty!  :drool5:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Ghoste

I like that pic oldrock.  I have some black satin and some white satin that I've used as a backdrop for some of my instruments and that has worked well too.

oldrock

thanks, yep satin works really well too. Basically anything with a nice contrasting texture and color helps on instrument shots. I love taking pics so have been enjoying alot of the pics everyone is sharing.

quapman

Right in the heart of PA coal country.......

RD

my daughter, photo done by my wife's cousin.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

chargergirl

Trust your Woobie!

mikepmcs

472 R/T SE

No I didn't take the photos.  But thought this was pretty cool.

Didn't want to start a thread just for it so here goes:  

Amazing Time Lapse Photography of LA Fires

mikepmcs, I'm envious dude, like I've said before you take some awesome shots.  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

Thank you kind sir. Those wildfires are craaaazy!

Couple more I shot today.

mikepmcs

oldrock

there is something about water pictures, always cool stuff to shoot... more nice ones  :2thumbs:

jaak

Quote from: RD on September 02, 2009, 08:16:26 PM
my daughter, photo done by my wife's cousin.

Adorable kid, great pic!!

Here's a couple of pics my wife took, one of my son and one of all 3 of my kids.

Jason

RD

what a great looking family... love him playing with the charger ( the 01 stands for his age right?)
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

tan top

Quote from: mikepmcs on September 03, 2009, 07:28:39 PM

dang Mike  ..awesome pictures ...  :yesnod:   do you see anyone fishing there  :scratchchin:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

jaak

Quote from: RD on September 06, 2009, 01:10:28 AM
what a great looking family... love him playing with the charger ( the 01 stands for his age right?)

Thanks!.....I didnt think about that, but he is 1 years old!

Jason

mikepmcs

Quote from: tan top on September 06, 2009, 03:22:34 AM
Quote from: mikepmcs on September 03, 2009, 07:28:39 PM

dang Mike  ..awesome pictures ...  :yesnod:   do you see anyone fishing there  :scratchchin:

Thanks!
If you mean yourself, you'll def have a place to stay if you wanna go fishin'  They have tourneys on this lake every now and again.  I haven't fished in many years.

oldrock

what a cute pic of the little boy and the charger! Thats one he will love when he grows up for sure  :2thumbs:

KS71owner

Took this picture after the first night of the Charger Fever weekend in Hutchinson, Kansas....he was camped out next to a prairie dog burrow. There were actually lots of owls out that night, but this is the only one that let me get close enough to him.