News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Sassy Grass '06 Charger??

Started by RECHRGD, April 27, 2007, 02:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RECHRGD

Driving home yesterday afternoon, I spotted a S/G Green vehicle off in the distance coming toward me on the other side of a divided highway.  I couldn't believe my eyes when it turned out to be a new Charger R/T.  It sure stood out in the crowd, but I was hoping to see something along the lines of a '70 Charger.  Are they offering that color now?     Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

Brock Samson

only sub-lime as far as I know.. :devil:

TripleBlackGator

You mean like this one?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

bordin34

I think they are the meanest bad-ass fear injecting 4 door sedan on the market. The look mean and can be had with a powerful V8.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

RECHRGD

13.53 @ 105.32

HITMAN 149

68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

472 R/T SE

I'm diggin' the next color coming out.  Our Ram's paid off in August of next year and this may be my next daily driver.  :scratchchin:  That is if I don't make a deal on a sublime flavor '70 I'm wanting.

BrianShaughnessy

A guy showed up a couples times now at the Saturday night cruise with a new Super Bee.   $45K and the dude threw another pile at it.  Had the heads done, intake,  throttle body,  headers, exhaust, reprogrammed.    That car would kick my azz.   Nobody should talk smack about a SRT8 unless you can personally back it up.   I've been for a ride and it's freaking awesome.

What I found sorta funny is how small my car looked next to it. 
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Silver R/T

is it fast yes, does it beat 60's Chargers in looks... never.
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on April 27, 2007, 04:54:06 PM

Wow you're right!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Lee01

Wow I never thaugh that the new Charger was THAT big!!! :scope:

Look ok, still can't get over the fact that it as nothing beside the name :icon_smile_angry:

But all SRT got some serious muscle :pushup: and can really move!

I own a SRT-4 for two month untill fire caught fire and burn BUT danm that 4 banger could move :yesnod:

At least we are bless with Chrysler ''SRT'' version ;D
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

BigBlackDodge

Brock Samson

sassy grass green road runner..

2fast4u

Here's what they call Sublime on the new `07 Daytona. . . .
DODGE CHARGER--Fuel for Living!

CharlieCharger

If they could rid of the 2 extra doors...and maby change the Ram grill ...at least it is offered with a somewhat stout V8 :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: 2fast4u on April 28, 2007, 12:29:13 PM
   Here's what they call Sublime on the new `07 Daytona. . . .

Saw one blowing past us on the GSP on the way home from Englishtown last night.   It's highly noticeable.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: BrianShaughnessy on April 27, 2007, 04:54:06 PM

A guy showed up a couples times now at the Saturday night cruise with a new Super Bee.   $45K and the dude threw another pile at it.  Had the heads done, intake,  throttle body,  headers, exhaust, reprogrammed.    That car would kick my azz.   Nobody should talk smack about a SRT8 unless you can personally back it up.   I've been for a ride and it's freaking awesome.

:yesnod:  :yesnod: or you've driven a few!
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger