News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is Addco a good brand name for front ends?

Started by Afflyer, April 20, 2007, 11:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

I'm shopping around to get a good front-end product line for my Charger.  Are you guys familiar with Addco front suspension parts?

What do you think of the brand?  I saw a front end kit on E-bay going for less than $300, which is within my budget.

I'm trying to keep the damage to my savings account to less than $800, which- I might add- includes a "wish" of switching out my old front drum brakes, in favor of disc brakes.

Can this be done under a grand?

Please advise gents!

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Silver R/T

its a good quality kit, including their sway bars
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger-Bodie

i have addco sway bars on my charger front and rear and they work very well
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

HITMAN 149

my front end kit from perf susp, comes w/ front & rear addco sway bars... kit was @$800.
front disk kit from SSBC-@1150
still not all on the car yet?????
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

chargerboy69

I also have a Addaco front sway bar and I love it.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

kamkuda

chargercraig

I have front and rear addco sway bars installed, however the cars not on the road yet but they were easy to install and they look good. :icon_smile_cool: