News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WHO ARE THESE SICK PEOPLE?

Started by PocketThunder, September 13, 2005, 12:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PocketThunder

Foster Children locked in cages at night in Norther Ohio?  WTF?  i hope my spouse and i never die and my son has to go live with foster parents.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9319446/
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Wakko

WTF?  They should be put in their own cages...oh wait, they probably will.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Blown70

I just read that.  This is just wrong..... WTF.  Well if they get their own cage in jail they should not get a mattress blanket or pillow.  And shre it with BUBBA.....

This is hardly a way to treat an animall much less a child.....WTF :rotz:

Arthu®

Too bad that now the image of a foster parent will be bad, while really (of course besides this nutcase couple) they really do good work and do provide children with a good home most of the time.

Now I have no words for what that couple did, that is just inhuman. Hope they get the highest penalty there is for the offence.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

41husk

these were not just foster Children, these were kids with didabilities, as if life had not put enough on there plate, they had to end up with these scum as guardians!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Telvis

There are some really sick people in this world. :rotz:

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on September 13, 2005, 01:02:38 PM
Too bad that now the image of a foster parent will be bad, while really (of course besides this nutcase couple) they really do good work and do provide children with a good home most of the time.

Now I have no words for what that couple did, that is just inhuman. Hope they get the highest penalty there is for the offence.

Arthur
:iagree:

41husk

they should be locked up!  Telvis we missed you this weekend, make sure to let me know when you will be delivering your car.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

TheGhost

Screw locking them up.  Kneecap them.  Force them to live the rest of their miserable lives in a wheelchair.  As a former fosterchild myself, I especially find this unforgivable. >:(
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: 68-70 Charger on September 13, 2005, 01:02:38 PM

Arthur
:iagree: as well.

41husk

No! if you make them handicapped society will be paying for them for the rest of their lives.  They should just be put to death, but with our judicial system we would feed and house them for 10 years while they make appeals.
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904

BigBadCharger

How's your wife and my kids?

Silver R/T

meth smokers drug abusers scum of the earth...should be shot on sight
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

mustanghater

well thats typical Ohio for ya . you got idiots(me) , average, hillbillies, and wealthy.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

golden73

Quote from: mustanghater on September 13, 2005, 05:47:55 PM
well thats typical Ohio for ya . you got idiots(me) , average, hillbillies, and wealthy.

Just like every other state in this country.

There are some real sicko's out there...

TruckDriver

I personally believe in "the eye for an eye" method of punishment. I always have. I don't believe I need say more :flame:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

ChargerSG

There are some really sick people out there....
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Afflyer

I saw this on Fox News tonight.  It really saddens and sickens me to think the parents thought it was "normal" to do such a thing and to state that a local psychologist told them it was o-kay to do it. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Bradley
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Blown70

Quote from: Afflyer on September 13, 2005, 09:42:53 PM
I saw this on Fox News tonight.   It really saddens and sickens me to think the parents thought it was "normal" to do such a thing and to state that a local psychologist told them it was o-kay to do it. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Bradley

I personally want to see which psychologist told them this, I call a bs OR SOMEONE BETTER lose their license to practice, and face charges.

:flame:

Todd Wilson

They shoulda locked them in the closet instead of cages.

Todd

Rocky

Where was the state?  Case workers are supposed to do monthly checkups as far as I know.  Why didn't they catch this earlier?

Shakey

Quote from: Afflyer on September 13, 2005, 09:42:53 PM
I saw this on Fox News tonight.   It really saddens and sickens me to think the parents thought it was "normal" to do such a thing and to state that a local psychologist told them it was o-kay to do it. :icon_smile_dissapprove:

Bradley

You mean you're NOT supposed to lock the kids in a cage at night?  Ummm, yeah I knew that!

41husk

nope, not supposed to lock them up in cages.  What a stupid question everyone knows that infact I stopped putting my kids in their cages years ago :yesnod: after they get so big you either gotta let them out or build a bigger cage and that can be very costly :icon_smile_big:
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904