News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

RockAuto.com discount code

Started by hutch, April 26, 2007, 08:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hutch

Just wanted to share. got it in an email this AM.

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer! To show our appreciation,we have a special discount for you.
>> Your discount code is:>>   647313585288

>> Here's how to use it:>>   * Enter your code in the "How did you hear about us" line of theshopping cart.

>   * If you are using our traditional HTML catalog, please click the "Set"button to the right of the field.
>   * Your discount will automatically appear, subtracted from your ordertotal.
>> **NOTE: We sometimes get calls from people who put the word "discount" infront of their code and do not get the discount.  Please enter ONLY thediscount code, no other words or numbers.**

>> The discount takes 5% off our already-low prices, and there's no limit onorder size or the number of orders.  Use the code for your next order, andshare the code with friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the cornergarage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks.

>> This discount code expires on June 26, 2007; so don't wait!

>>> REMEMBER THE WIKI!>
In the words of Colonel Sanders,,,   "I'm too drunk,,, to taste this chicken"

71charger_fan

It's a nice gesture, but why start a new thread when there's already a Rock Auto thread stuck at the top?

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,24386.0.html

Chatt69chgr

I'am the one that put the initial RockAuto thread on the site.  The discount code that I was given ran out on April 10.  Hutch has supplied us with a new code that runs thru June 26th.  We all need to work together to keep this code updated so we can all enjoy the discount.  Every little bit helps.  If you are leary about putting your credit card info online, call RockAuto and do your order via telephone.  If you call   later in the afternoon or in the evening you can ask for Jeff.  He is a Mopar nut like us and has a 72 Satellite and is a real nice guy.  I have placed several orders with RockAuto and have been very pleased with them.  The only "problem" I have with them is they will charge a separate shipping charge from each warehouse that your material comes from (if you order multiple items).  That is just something that you have to deal with but they have a lot of name brand items that I can't get here locally in Chattanooga or if I could, they want way too much for the item so I am gald there is an alternative.  They e-mailed the shipping info to me so I could track my orders  and quickly and to my complete satisfaction took care of a error on one of my orders.  Check 'em out.

Chatt69chgr

Whenever you need a Rock Auto discount code, it's best to go to the section of the forum for discounts, codes, etc.  Under this Subject, I have a website listed that you can go to that lists many, many discount codes from Rock Auto.  If one doesn't work, try another until you get one that does.  Don't forget to enter the code in the block that says "How did you hear about us".  A word to the wise-----there is no indication on the order form that this is where the code goes.   

71charger_fan

I went to the Rock Auto discount thread in that section of the forum and there was no reply button in that thread. Without a reply button available, how would one add new information?

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: 71charger_fan on March 07, 2008, 01:04:51 PM
I went to the Rock Auto discount thread in that section of the forum and there was no reply button in that thread. Without a reply button available, how would one add new information?
take a look again....there is one at the bottom of the last post....

PS---I moved your post to the topic for you....
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on March 07, 2008, 04:29:57 PM
Quote from: 71charger_fan on March 07, 2008, 01:04:51 PM
take a look again....there is one at the bottom of the last post....

PS---I moved your post to the topic for you....
Uh, well, hmmm.....  :whistling:

actually, there's not. I changed the permissions a few weeks ago to keep the chit-chat and unnecessary comments at bay (just like the For Sale sections in the Classifieds). All members can start a new thread but replies are disallowed. I think it's incredibly rude and classless to harass vendors who are offering a discount to the members of the board. If you don't like then particular vendor then shut up so you don't ruin it for people who actually do appreciate a little help.

Of course, Moderators can reply to anything. ;)

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T