News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

WTH?? How does gas go from $3.12 to $3.21 in an hour?

Started by bull, April 24, 2007, 11:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

They took that suction cup device and changed the numbers  :rofl:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69Coronet

golly now i feel lucky to only have to pay 2.79 a gallon
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

69_500

I was going to say I was complaining about paying $2.84 just the other day. Guess I'll keep my complaints to myself.

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on April 25, 2007, 01:05:54 AM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 24, 2007, 11:42:21 PM
Here's how it happened.

The proprietor of the Shell station in question raised the price by 9 cents.  It probably took him less than an hour.

There is no step 2.

I see that college edumacation is finally starting to pay off.

Mean 318

I know it doesn't even put a dent in the problem, but I will be doing a lot less driving this summer. Not because I am so poor I cant afford to drive, but because I would rather spend my hard earned money on myself! Not fill there pockets! If we all start doing it, gas will go down! Thats the way it works. People will get fed up with it all, start driving smaller more efficient cars, driving less, using electricity more efficiently, and they will be forced into lowering the prices back down to a reasonable price. It is a combination of the oil companies and the oil cartells. IMO the government needs to put their foot down with the oil companies! Sher they can try and break up Microsoft because of his "evil monopoly" just my $.02

bull

BTW, the same station I created this thread about bumped its price of regular to $3.29 on April 25th so that's a $.17/gal. increase in a 24-hour period.

bull

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 26, 2007, 11:21:41 PM
Here's how it happened.

The proprietor of the Shell station in question raised the price by 9 cents.  It probably took him less than an hour.

There is no step 2.

Oh jeez, now you misspelled edumacation on that poster. :rotz: :D

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: bull on April 26, 2007, 11:53:04 PM
Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on April 26, 2007, 11:21:41 PM
Here's how it happened.

There is no step 2.

Oh jeez, now you misspelled edumacation on that poster. :rotz: :D

I didn't put together the photoshop.  Buuuuuuut...  I went to college so clearly I wouldn't have misspelled edumacation had it actually been me. :P

bull

Well, I guess a word that doesn't exist can't really be misspelled, can it?

Vainglory, Esq.

The70RT

We just need to take Iraqs oil for the billions of dollars we are spending on them. Maybe it would drop a few cents then!!!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us