News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my forum!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 24, 2007, 01:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharlieCharger

I don't see why anyone would rag on him either..At least he is spending his time doing something other than bitching. :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

TUFCAT

As far as ragging goes.....I really hope people don't rag on him just because he's 14.  I don't descriminate when I rag.  However, without being too contradictory, when I do post about others (in fun).... I "try" to be considerate, respectful, and play nice in the sandbox regardless of age, but when a person needs some friendly ragging, age is not the issue .... I'm an equal opportuniuty ragger,  and I do sometimes appreciate getting ragged on by others (especially when I'm wrong -- - which NEVER happens)    ;D ;D ;D

mikepmcs

Ok, I know you are never wrong but you must have flinched and put an "A" by accident in your big jim statement under your avatar.

"Like socks on a rooster"  or "Like a sock on a rooster"  notice the sock in the second statement is singular vice plural.  That is the only way the addition of an "A" could work with that particular statement.  If you choose to go with the second quote, then you can call it your own and remove the {Big Jim}.

Or just remove the "A" and call it a day.

Now that is some friendly ragging right there! :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

All in fun of course.  For the record I'm wrong a lot!

Sorry for the hijack Cody.

v/e
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CharlieCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 27, 2007, 07:20:26 AM
Ok, I know you are never wrong but you must have flinched and put an "A" by accident in your big jim statement under your avatar.

"Like socks on a rooster"  or "Like a sock on a rooster"  notice the sock in the second statement is singular vice plural.  That is the only way the addition of an "A" could work with that particular statement.  If you choose to go with the second quote, then you can call it your own and remove the {Big Jim}.

Or just remove the "A" and call it a day.

Now that is some friendly ragging right there! :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

All in fun of course.  For the record I'm wrong a lot!

Sorry for the hijack Cody.

v/e
Mike

Well then you must know that your quote in your signature actually came from the Bible before Pulp Fiction  :laugh: Ezekiel 25:17  :yesnod: Just teasing.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

TUFCAT

Thanks Mikepmcs, that's was too funny...  :laugh: and especially, since I never noticed that!   See folks, I was wrong  :icon_smile_blackeye: . Thanks for pointing that out, and your ragging was very friendly, conscise (and even polite :angel: . You can rag on me anyday!

Now, I will go about fixing my very first mitake - - that avatar.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Not only is the "helmet cat" F**ked up as "socks on a rooster" - - aparently,...I AM TOO!!

Arthu®

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 27, 2007, 12:52:34 PM
Well then you must know that your quote in your signature actually came from the Bible before Pulp Fiction  :laugh: Ezekiel 25:17  :yesnod: Just teasing.

Actually it isn't try looking it up. It was a line made up by Tarantino.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Arthur on April 27, 2007, 02:29:51 PM
Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 27, 2007, 12:52:34 PM

Actually it isn't try looking it up. It was a line made up by Tarantino.

Arthur

Well if you want to be "Google king correct" then it's actually a collage of different quotes from the Bible.

TUFCAT

Why don't we ask Cody - - he's the "Google Master" - - isn't he??  Cody, need your help here..... :D :D :D

ck1

your one fart smeller......er I mean smart feller :icon_smile_big:
CJK