News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Check out my forum!

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 24, 2007, 01:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Since Fitz dosent want me posting a link to my forum in his forum thread, Im gonna make my own. My forum is called North American Mopars Forum. Check it out and if you want, you can register.

http://americanmopars.proboards54.com/index.cgi
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger_Fan

Now THAT is scary ---->           :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Mefirst

Flashback.... -Didn't we already have this "New Forum Circus" with the other kid, what was his name??? :brickwall:

....and the Nightmare is back... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2551.0.html

Charger-Bodie

i personally kinda like it right here at home. but, thanks anyway!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

Khyron

no real domain name....no logging on.

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Khyron

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 24, 2007, 03:26:36 PM
Now THAT is scary ---->           :lol:

I see a trend!

mustanghater
Administrator

Now THAT's scary. 

:lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

70charger_boy

Bronzy, don't let these guys talk crap.  You are going to rule the world of mopars one day!!

LargerCharger383

Quote from: Mefirst on April 24, 2007, 06:09:36 PM
Flashback.... -Didn't we already have this "New Forum Circus" with the other kid, what was his name??? :brickwall:

....and the Nightmare is back... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,2551.0.html

I wasn't at this site fot that thread, that was the funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet. ;D

dpm68

Forza

Not to sound like a dick but why would we want to go to a new Forum Cody? You are advertising for a forum that is identicle to this. At leaste with the other forum that was advertised it was for the missouri area, so it made sence. But yours is just a replica of this one so it makes no sence why to even make other than to draw attention to yourself.

TUFCAT

Cody, concentrate on your model cars and your Charger restoration...don't you think you have enough on your plate already ::) ?  Seriously  :scratchchin:  ...I could rag on you harder, but what's that gonna do  :brickwall: At least your not smoking crack - - (that we know of) - - I hope not, until you're at least 18....  :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   J/K - - Its all good lil' bro  :devil: :devil: :devil:

mikepmcs

I kind of see it this way.  Although I prefer to stay right here and as you can see i'm on line here most hours of the day.(don't belong to moparts)
The upside to Cody's forum is I can already see other members on his that are not on here.

Hopefully these other members who might have 69 chargers and 70's will eventually migrate to here and I don't think Cody would mind sending them here as well.

More 69's and 70's means possibly more registration numbers and information for the 69 and 70 registry data base.

Who knows maybe someone on there knows something we don't and eventually I might learn something from them or vice versa.

I don't see it as a competition or anything between sites, but I gotta tell ya, this could just be a doorway to him becoming a rich man in the IT field.  That's if the music deal falls through.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69_500

Did I read the thread right over there, you got your Charger in 98? Were you off your tricycle by that time?

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 69_500 on April 25, 2007, 07:56:56 PM
Did I read the thread right over there, you got your Charger in 98? Were you off your tricycle by that time?

I got it for Xmas in 98, two days short of 99

TUFCAT

So, what he's saying is - - - he got his car when he was about 5 or 6..... off the tricycle, but still not quite steady on a bike without training wheels   :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I'm not knocking the gift,,.. a Charger is right for any age!!

chgr500

Don't let these guys get to you.... half of them can barely even post a thread on this forum that makes any sense...even with spell check...look what you have produced...at your age....keep up the good work!  :yesnod:...you'll go far imo

69bronzeT5

This was what Troy said when Mustanghater made a forum and advertised it on this site "By the way, it's generally bad form to try to steal traffic from someone else's web site".

That quote is why I did this...

http://americanmopars.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=gen&action=display&thread=1177555605&page=1

TUFCAT

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 25, 2007, 09:50:23 PM

This was what Troy said when Mustanghater made a forum and advertised it on this site "By the way, it's generally bad form to try to steal traffic from someone else's web site".

That quote is why I did this...

http://americanmopars.proboards54.com/index.cgi?board=gen&action=display&thread=1177555605&page=1

I'm totally lost....sorry if I'm completely missing your point - so please enlighten me.   Are you saying you created your forum because of that quote from Troy?  Is this your revenge because of Troy's comment to Mustanghater?  I really don't understand...please explain because it seems like your pissed off at Troy (for telling someone else) that "it's generally bad form to try to steal traffic from someone else's web site".  The way I see it, isn't that what you're doing?  What am I missing here?  Why am I so confused?  Is Cody an alien?   Am I an alien?? Have I been drinking too much?  Why am I asking so many questions?

69bronzeT5

No, its nothing like you're saying. I made my forum and made a thread about it. Then Mefirst posted that link for a thread that was made about Mustanghaters new forum. To me, it seemed like Troy was mad when he said "By the way, it's generally bad form to try to steal traffic from someone else's web site". I didnt want Troy mad at me or anybody else thinking Im trying to make another dc.com but Im not so I decided the best thing to do is post a link to this site on my forum.

dpm68

Bronze - It doesn't seem like Troy was mad - he was just showing some wisdom that truly does come with age and wanted to enlighten you with a nugget of wisdom. That being said, it IS a bit nearsighted to advertise your site on another's - but hey, at least your site doesn't appear as a pop-up on this one or I would be forced to hunt you down and have your parents ground you.  - Cheers!

68isgr8

Cody, don't take the negativity too personal...
I occassionally visit this site. I see how each (mopar) board has their own 'click', and some are more inviting than others. I don't think Cody's new forum is a threat by any means. It's a good way to make new friends--   :Twocents:

Old Moparz

I'll congratulate you on doing something constructive by creating your own forum instead of wasting time doing absolutely nothing. Whether or not you get a lot of traffic there doesn't matter because you've at least learned how to do something else on a computer that a lot of people haven't. I have a nephew that is in his mid 20's now, & finally learning he has to do something other than get in trouble & get high. When he was your age, he knew a lot about computers, building websites, & even had a job doing it for a short time, but chose to hang out with a group that was clueless & ended up spending 6 months in jail a couple of years ago.

His interest in cars was to wreck & dismantle an entire GEO or something, & leave it for me to dispose of at my in-laws house when he moved.   ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TUFCAT

I don't think anybody would disagree with Old Moparz in that spending time doing somethin' is better than nuthin!!  When these kids lose their desire to do stuff - - they are lost. I don't think that will happen wiith our young Cody. He's got a lot of stuff on his plate for a kid of 14, and when he gets bored, he always finds something constructive to do ...rather than play video games.  In my opinion, I don't think anybody is gonna knock the kid for that ....(I'd only knock him for not chasing Girls!! Girls!! Girls!!) By the way, from reading his previous posts - - he seems like a good sport and doesn't get bent about what peeps say about him - - so that's cool  :icon_smile_cool: :icon_smile_cool:

Charger_Fan

Yep, he's got fairly thick skin for a youngster...even more than a lot of adults. :thumbs:

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 26, 2007, 09:15:54 AM
I'll congratulate you on doing something constructive by creating your own forum instead of wasting time doing absolutely nothing. Whether or not you get a lot of traffic there doesn't matter because you've at least learned how to do something else on a computer that a lot of people haven't. I have a nephew that is in his mid 20's now, & finally learning he has to do something other than get in trouble & get high. When he was your age, he knew a lot about computers, building websites, & even had a job doing it for a short time, but chose to hang out with a group that was clueless & ended up spending 6 months in jail a couple of years ago.

His interest in cars was to wreck & dismantle an entire GEO or something, & leave it for me to dispose of at my in-laws house when he moved.   ::)
That's a good point. Bronzy, being a kid your age, there's definitely a lot worse things you could be doing with your time that would lead to no good. By focusing your attention on cars & making your own car site, that's definitely not a bad way to go, versus the alternative. I hope your site has better results than Mustanghater's seems to have...looks like he's jumped ship, he's a "guest" at his own site. :crazy:

It's still scary that you're an Admin. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

CharlieCharger

I don't see why anyone would rag on him either..At least he is spending his time doing something other than bitching. :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

TUFCAT

As far as ragging goes.....I really hope people don't rag on him just because he's 14.  I don't descriminate when I rag.  However, without being too contradictory, when I do post about others (in fun).... I "try" to be considerate, respectful, and play nice in the sandbox regardless of age, but when a person needs some friendly ragging, age is not the issue .... I'm an equal opportuniuty ragger,  and I do sometimes appreciate getting ragged on by others (especially when I'm wrong -- - which NEVER happens)    ;D ;D ;D

mikepmcs

Ok, I know you are never wrong but you must have flinched and put an "A" by accident in your big jim statement under your avatar.

"Like socks on a rooster"  or "Like a sock on a rooster"  notice the sock in the second statement is singular vice plural.  That is the only way the addition of an "A" could work with that particular statement.  If you choose to go with the second quote, then you can call it your own and remove the {Big Jim}.

Or just remove the "A" and call it a day.

Now that is some friendly ragging right there! :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

All in fun of course.  For the record I'm wrong a lot!

Sorry for the hijack Cody.

v/e
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

CharlieCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 27, 2007, 07:20:26 AM
Ok, I know you are never wrong but you must have flinched and put an "A" by accident in your big jim statement under your avatar.

"Like socks on a rooster"  or "Like a sock on a rooster"  notice the sock in the second statement is singular vice plural.  That is the only way the addition of an "A" could work with that particular statement.  If you choose to go with the second quote, then you can call it your own and remove the {Big Jim}.

Or just remove the "A" and call it a day.

Now that is some friendly ragging right there! :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

All in fun of course.  For the record I'm wrong a lot!

Sorry for the hijack Cody.

v/e
Mike

Well then you must know that your quote in your signature actually came from the Bible before Pulp Fiction  :laugh: Ezekiel 25:17  :yesnod: Just teasing.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

TUFCAT

Thanks Mikepmcs, that's was too funny...  :laugh: and especially, since I never noticed that!   See folks, I was wrong  :icon_smile_blackeye: . Thanks for pointing that out, and your ragging was very friendly, conscise (and even polite :angel: . You can rag on me anyday!

Now, I will go about fixing my very first mitake - - that avatar.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Not only is the "helmet cat" F**ked up as "socks on a rooster" - - aparently,...I AM TOO!!

Arthu®

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 27, 2007, 12:52:34 PM
Well then you must know that your quote in your signature actually came from the Bible before Pulp Fiction  :laugh: Ezekiel 25:17  :yesnod: Just teasing.

Actually it isn't try looking it up. It was a line made up by Tarantino.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Arthur on April 27, 2007, 02:29:51 PM
Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 27, 2007, 12:52:34 PM

Actually it isn't try looking it up. It was a line made up by Tarantino.

Arthur

Well if you want to be "Google king correct" then it's actually a collage of different quotes from the Bible.

TUFCAT

Why don't we ask Cody - - he's the "Google Master" - - isn't he??  Cody, need your help here..... :D :D :D

ck1

your one fart smeller......er I mean smart feller :icon_smile_big:
CJK