News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone use Not Just Headrests?

Started by Spartan, April 23, 2007, 10:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spartan

I have been considering using Not Just Headrests to redye my pads, headrests and arm rests and do some minor repairs.  Anyone use them and how was their work?  I always get nervous sending my stuff out and getting it back.  Any info would be great.

Thanks.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

JrJohnston

I have used them a few times,and have been very pleased with them.If your's are not cracked you can dye them.
Junior Johnston
SCB AutoTrim
2565 B W. Bennett
Springfield,Mo 65807
417-869-7700
www.scbautotrim-mo.com
www.myspace.com/scbautotrim

Neal_J

Dennis did a great job two years ago on mine and I am very pleased.   However, as noted in another thread, the black gaskets on the bottom have curled up.

Neal

Spartan

Cool, thanks.  None of my stuff is cracked. I have some separation between th foam and the steel backing that he said he could fix.  My cracked stuff, ie the door pads, I will probably farm out to Just dashes and cough up the dough....  THose are the worse pads on the car, no big cracks but just a bunch of little splits.  The vinyl is hard as a rock too. All my other soft stuff is in good shape.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)