News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Do you ever wonder what the heck were you thinking?

Started by DarkAngel0816, September 12, 2005, 09:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khyron

I got married a second time...

WHAT WAS I THINKING!!!! :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Shakey

Quote from: Iceman on September 14, 2005, 12:59:26 AM
Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on September 13, 2005, 07:56:35 PM
Quote from: Iceman on September 13, 2005, 06:02:45 PM
Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on September 12, 2005, 09:07:34 PM
Working over time and being back in college almost 3/4 time...and trying to deal with my cars...has me wonder what the hell was I thinking?

I took way too much on!   Then on top of this all I have not been feeling well at all...hardly sleeping for the past couple weeks.

Ugh.

Can I just be a girl and complain for a moment?   lol

I am just stressed and feel crappy for I have not been able to do anything with the Charger for over a week now.

:(

so what do you do for d! ¢k?

Wow.   A little blunt there are we now?  

yes, but I think its a perfectly relevant question given the context of your frustration and stress.   ;)

I'd have to agree!  I would think that this coming Friday night, after work/school go get your hair done, put on your best dress have a few martini's at the local watering hole.  Then go for a nice meal either alone or with a friend and then hit the club, find a guy and "get it".

andy74

i work between 65 and 70 hours a week,and have a wife,a teen ager a 6 year odl and a 9 week old,plus the charger,and a lawn to take care of!i know what stress is,and i know where your coming from!!!!!!!!!!chill out,have a few drinks and relax,may be even take a nap!it will all be there when you wake up,so its not worth tearing yourself up,ive been there,and am there right now!

Old Moparz

Quote from: andy74 on September 14, 2005, 11:02:01 AM
i work between 65 and 70 hours a week,and have a wife,a teen ager a 6 year odl and a 9 week old,plus the charger,and a lawn to take care of!i know what stress is,and i know where your coming from!!!!!!!!!!chill out,have a few drinks and relax,may be even take a nap!it will all be there when you wake up,so its not worth tearing yourself up,ive been there,and am there right now!

I say screw the lawn & grow some trees. I've been letting the edges of my yard grow more & more so there's less lawn care. Made more driveway & have the garage too, so now there's a lot less. Leaves only come down in the fall, but grass never seems to leave me alone.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

andy74

DarkAngel0816

Working over time and being back in college almost 3/4 time...and trying to deal with my cars...has me wonder what the hell was I thinking?

I took way too much on!   Then on top of this all I have not been feeling well at all...hardly sleeping for the past couple weeks.

Ugh.

I am just stressed and feel crappy for I have not been able to do anything with the Charger for over a week now.

yes, but I think its a perfectly relevant question given the context of your frustration and stress.   ;)

LMAO!  True it would be a great way to relax, but sadly in this day and age...have to be careful. 
I love my 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Clone

Chargerguy74

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 14, 2005, 11:56:11 AM
Quote from: andy74 on September 14, 2005, 11:02:01 AM

I say screw the lawn & grow some trees. I've been letting the edges of my yard grow more & more so there's less lawn care. Made more driveway & have the garage too, so now there's a lot less. Leaves only come down in the fall, but grass never seems to leave me alone.

Roundup will fix the lawn problem. Had a friend spray his lawn because he was sick of cutting the grass. Brown doesn't look too bad.
WANTED: NOS or excellent condition 72-74 4 speed shifter boot for bench or centre armrest car, part number 3467755. It's a rubber boot that looks like it's sewn up leather.

WANTED: My original 440 blocks. Serial # 2A188182 and 3A100002

mopar_madman

I know the feeling, I used to work 40+ plus hours, do some school and played in a band. It used to be be hard to find time for myself let alone the car. Remember in time it all works out, now I work mon thru tues have 3 day weekends every weekend and have lots of time for my cars. Just make sure you take time out for yourself and keep your sanity, things can always be worse. Good Luck
1973 Dodge Charger
1968 Plymouth Road Runner
1971 Dodge Dart Swinger

DarkAngel0816

I am working from home today to take a break.  :)

Thank you all!

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote from: DarkAngel0816 on September 14, 2005, 08:54:03 PM

Ugh.

LMAO!   True it would be a great way to relax, but sadly in this day and age...have to be careful.  

You are absolutely right - you cannot be too careful with guys like the Iceman out there. :P

Ponch ®

Ugh.

LMAO!   True it would be a great way to relax, but sadly in this day and age...have to be careful.  

That's why, before you go out, you make a stop at your nearest dispensary and purchase prophylactics.

Word to the wise - If you're ever going on a date with the Iceman, make it a point to get these:

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Old Moparz

Quote from: Iceman on September 16, 2005, 01:49:28 PM

Ugh.

That's why, before you go out, you make a stop at your nearest dispensary and purchase prophylactics.

Word to the wise - If you're ever going on a date with the Iceman, make it a point to get these:

Don't bother with them magnum prophylactics with Iceman, get one of these magnums. It'll send him on his way better than bug repellent with bugs.   :D

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Ponch ®

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 16, 2005, 02:38:09 PM

Don't bother with them magnum prophylactics with Iceman, get one of these magnums. It'll send him on his way better than bug repellent with bugs.   :D

hey...if she wants to get THAT kinky... :devil:
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Vainglory, Esq.

So...you buy Magnums for all your dates to wear, eh Iceman?

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 04:14:00 PM
So...you buy Magnums for all your dates to wear, eh Iceman?

hell no. I prefer them ribbed.     :icon_smile_big:

$5 says that this thread gets locked within the next 2 hours..... :devil:

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Vainglory, Esq.

Quote$5 says that this thread gets locked within the next 2 hours.....

Somehow we seem to have that effect on threads. :icon_smile_approve:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Vainglory on September 16, 2005, 04:42:02 PM
Quote$5 says that this thread gets locked within the next 2 hours.....

Somehow we seem to have that effect on threads. :icon_smile_approve:

Uncle Troy is online...watch..here comes the lock.  ;D

Charger_Fan

HAH!! He didn't lock just cuz you said he would.  :icon_smile_tongue:

BTW, is that blue paper on that there home-rolled, or is my monitor going funky again? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Ponch ®

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 16, 2005, 09:43:37 PM
HAH!! He didn't lock just cuz you said he would.  :icon_smile_tongue:

who said reverse psychology only works with little kids? ;)

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 16, 2005, 09:43:37 PM

BTW, is that blue paper on that there home-rolled, or is my monitor going funky again? :icon_smile_big:

Sure looks that way over here.   :icon_smile_approve:
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

DarkAngel0816

Oh Lord look at what I started here!

Some of you are just plain...  :icon_smile_evil:

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)