News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

console carpet

Started by C500, April 21, 2007, 07:05:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

this auction is for AT console carpet for 68-70 chargers and b bodies. I just can't figure out where all 3 pieces go (2 are obvious) - or is the picture accidently for MT?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&sspagename=ADME%3AB%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1&viewitem=&item=200035868908
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Shakey

Two on the sides and one on the back - I think!

C500

there is only space for one piece of carpet each side  ??? ??? ??? maybe the MT cars have 2 on one side ??? ???
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

Dennis K

The middle piece in the pic wraps around the metal bracket on the back end of the console, the other  pieces go on the sides.

C500

ahhh, thank you gentlemen.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?