News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

too much?

Started by mikesbbody, April 20, 2007, 08:17:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69Charger_440

Well the wheels are a tad too big, but that color and black hood make that car look awesome!!!!

road/track

I'm surprised how good it's actually looks  :2thumbs:
I have always believed that 18" was the maximum that you could have and still keep the proportion between the wheels and wheelwells, but this this is C@@L, also that some one dare to challenge the one and only original look way of today. :coolgleamA:
-1971 Charger SE U-code 4spd track pack, one of 29...
-1971 Charger R/T 440 6 pack auto
-1961 Chrysler 300G CV, one of 337
-2014 BMW 435i M-sport

Silver R/T

bliing dawwwg, dats off da hook yo'
Put some 18's in the back and 16's 17's up front and itll look much better
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69-DodgeCharger

It does look awesome, but a lil too much i think

6pkrunner

41husk

I have seen 17s that did not look terrible, but I think 15s are perfect.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

mikesbbody

so far most of you think its too much and i agree some think you shouldnt go bigger than say 17-18's im with the 15's people myself. I wish i had a pic of the car with its black 15's to show you it did look really cool

T16

Quote from: mikesbbody on April 20, 2007, 08:17:55 PM
this charger had black slotted 15's before these ugly things and it gave the car a "nascar" type look (it looked pretty cool)

Got any pics..?  :icon_smile_tongue:

mikesbbody

no pics with the back wheels (not digital ones anyway) and i dont have the know how to scan etc but i believe the road runner in this pic has its old wheels

CharlieCharger

whats with the eng. Call out painted on the hood... :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

mikesbbody

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 22, 2007, 06:05:18 PM
whats with the eng. Call out painted on the hood... :rotz:

i dont know what they were thinking re: the call out paint on the hood just another thing they have done to ruin the looks IMO

MorePwr

46k$ Yikes! would that be us dollars or New Zealand ah whatever they use?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/PrintListing.aspx?id=96768481

I think the Escalade wheels look stupid on an Escalade....on a Charger is downright  moronic

mikesbbody

it would be new zealand dollars. escalade wheels you say? no wonder they look stupid

Khyron

That right there is Broke back gay!

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

mikesbbody

Arthu®

Even though I agree the wheels are a bit too much, could have gone somewhat smaller. I think the rest of the car looks downright awesome. As does the RR, satellite or something in between.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986