News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 - 1969 production overlap?

Started by C500, April 22, 2007, 09:44:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C500

can anyone tell me the date the last 68 charger was produced? Would there have been an overlap from that car and the first 69 made (which had a pre-productoin date of July 28, 1968).
kiwi
"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."

69charger2002

i want to say the last production models for each year of 68-70 was like 7-10.. or 7-18.. i always forget. either way, usually mainstream production of the next year started on 8-1 so there was not an overlap. usually a couple weeks to tool up for the new changes
trav
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

C500

"An aggressive exterior with power to match was enough to pull in the performance boys-especially when abetted by a pair of pipes blaring out the back, and brawny red-sidewall rubber hitting the pavement."  

"........the four speed box changes cogs with the precision of a sharp axe striking soft pine."