News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Let's Make Them Happy

Started by Old Moparz, April 20, 2007, 08:23:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards were flying to a convention. Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, Such big-shots back there. I could throw all 3 of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparguy01

Quote from: Old Moparz on April 20, 2007, 08:23:15 AM
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and John Edwards were flying to a convention. Barack looked at Hillary, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Hillary shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy."

John added, "That being the case, I could throw one hundred $10 bills out of the window and make a hundred people very happy."

Hearing their exchange, the pilot rolled his eyes and said to his co-pilot, Such big-shots back there. I could throw all 3 of them out of the window and make 156 million people very happy."
im sure it would make more than 156 million people happy........

Charger_Fan

156.1 here! :wave: 
Throw Gore in on the deal & you've really got something!    :lol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)