News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

GROUP BUY on Dash Bezel Re-chrome.

Started by Charger Aficionado, April 19, 2007, 11:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

As most of you have probably figured-out by now with my new move to Tx, I have taken a job with Premiere Plastics Reproductions.  We have JUST purchased a VERY NICE chrome set-up that is currently being used by most major car manufacturers to chrome plastic.  We needed it for the '69 Tailamp bezels.  So now...  I have recieved a go-ahead to offer a "group purchase" on re-chroming your set of Dash Bezels for $149 plus shipping.  I believe this is a good price, especially considering what others charge, and how much this system was!  Prices will go up once we have to pay for ads in MoPar mags (VERY EXPENSIVE).  I've seen samples, and it looks GREAT.  You will have to re-paint yourself, but I know the hardest part to do is the Chrome for ya'll... 

Please keep in mind that if you want other items chromed, that we are offering this deal because Guage Bezels need little prep.  If you want to send items that are extremely pitted we will call you with an estimate.  Please include you phone number with all orders. 

I will post up an address where you can send parts soon, but I do need to collect some numbers info...  So how 'bout it?  Sound like a fair deal?

Send Items to:

Premier  Plastics Reproductions
6200 I-30 W.
Royse City, TX  75189

Please include a money order for $149 plus $15 for return shipping. 

You can call me at 209 489 9126 for any questions.

Goldfinger71

Congrats on the new job Cigar!

What about the 3rd gen dashes,do yo guys do them? Any specials for us?
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Silver R/T

is that for just the gauge cluster plastic or all of the pieces (5)?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

dodgecharger-fan

I'm in!

I might even send two sets of bezels ( I think I have two sets.   :rotz:  :P )

For your numbers though - cout me in for one set.

Now about the 69 tailight bezels..... did I miss a thread?  ???

gers1968rt

I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

ran396

can i get a set for 1968 charger  all 5 pieces for $150.00 plus shipping?

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: ran396 on April 21, 2007, 05:55:47 AM
can i get a set for 1968 charger  all 5 pieces for $150.00 plus shipping?

'68 is the same price.  You send YOUR bezels in, and I'll re-chrome them for you. 

mikepmcs

on another note, do ya'll have a website with your products.

I can't find it on the web.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 21, 2007, 11:22:08 AM
on another note, do ya'll have a website with your products.

I can't find it on the web.

v/r
Mike

We have a guy who I work with who does advertising.  His web address is:   http://5pgrilles.com      (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

greenrt_se

anybody have a spare dash besel for 69 R/T SE (for recroming) ???

Silver R/T

Can I send in all 5 pieces or you're doing only dash bezel?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger Aficionado

All 5 Silver.  This is for the complete dash bezel group. 

472 R/T SE

Silver R/T

seems like all 5 pieces which is great deal!
Another question, do you accept other forms of payment besides money order?

2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger Aficionado

We will take paypal P.M. me for info.

lookin@my68

Jude, can you do international orders too?

I'm in Australia - how much would shipping by Airmail  be?

Any estimates on turn around time?

Sounds like a good deal!

Danny  ;D

69 OUR/TEA

When is the end date for this group buy?

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: lookin@my68 on April 22, 2007, 03:47:48 AM
Jude, can you do international orders too?

I'm in Australia - how much would shipping by Airmail  be?

Any estimates on turn around time?

Sounds like a good deal!

Danny  ;D
We would be happy to do them for you.  Add an additional $10 for shipping for intn'l orders.  We are NOT responsible for any damage incurred during shipping.  Please package your parts WELL.  If we happen to recieve them damaged upon reciept, we will notify you immediatley.  Turn-around time should be 2-3 wks.

Quote from: 69 OUR/TEA on April 22, 2007, 09:46:35 AM
When is the end date for this group buy?
Not sure at this time, but I will verify w/ the owner of PPR. 

69 OUR/TEA

also,you were talking about tail light bezels?you can rechrome them as well?

rudyjrusa

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on April 19, 2007, 11:19:06 PM
As most of you have probably figured-out by now with my new move to Tx, I have taken a job with Premiere Plastics Reproductions.  We have JUST purchased a VERY NICE chrome set-up that is currently being used by most major car manufacturers to chrome plastic.  We needed it for the '69 Tailamp bezels.  So now...  I have recieved a go-ahead to offer a "group purchase" on re-chroming your set of Dash Bezels for $149 plus shipping.  I believe this is a good price, especially considering what others charge, and how much this system was!  Prices will go up once we have to pay for ads in MoPar mags (VERY EXPENSIVE).  I've seen samples, and it looks GREAT.  You will have to re-paint yourself, but I know the hardest part to do is the Chrome for ya'll... 

I will post up an address where you can send parts soon, but I do need to collect some numbers info...  So how 'bout it?  Sound like a fair deal?

Send Items to:

Premier  Plastics Reproductions
6200 I-30 W.
Royse City, TX  75189

Please include a money order for $149 plus $15 for return shipping. 

You can call me at 209 489 9126 for any questions.

do you do any chrome plastic for a 1974 charger???

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: rudyjrusa on April 22, 2007, 03:23:05 PM
do you do any chrome plastic for a 1974 charger???

You can send me WHAT-EVER you want chromed (using the bezels as a tenative price guide).  Keep in mind the '69 tailamp trim rings usually loose the mounting brackets when you remove them.  We are making NEW rings in Plastic which you can melt (mushroom) the tabs to mount in your tailamp (with a hot object).  We are also making '69 and '70 tail lamp lenses ('69 out soon, '70 available).  We would like to try this price as an "Introductory Offer" for aprox 2 months.  Keep the questions coming!

2Gunz

That Website Link has a 69 Charger Grill on it......

You making them?

Charger Aficionado

Quote from: 2Gunz on April 22, 2007, 10:27:19 PM
That Website Link has a 69 Charger Grill on it......

You making them?
We have the centers READY for purchase, and the FULL GRILLES will be ready soon!  We are working VERY HARD on it!!! 

TeeWJay426

What about 66-7 Charger bezels- does this include those?
74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed