News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

can someone resize and chop a pic for me??

Started by Stormhammer, September 12, 2005, 03:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormhammer

can someone resize it and chop off some of the black atop and bottom so I can have this pic as my sig ( I took it at the Hayes Show and did some paint editing - the black part... yea )

anyways - the pic is too large to realy host online - and it cant fit as an attachment ( its really high quality ) so email me @ coalition_force@yahoo.com and I'll send it!

muscle4me33

you did not do that at the hayes show -lol - im sorry.  :rotz:
"You should enter a ballpark the way you enter a church." - Bill Lee

purple70rt

Stormhammer

noo nooo nooo

ugh Sam its not THAT pic - ots a totally different and yet awesomely sweet pic of a Duster we took @ the Hayes show - lol my sig pic now is one i found off a german classic car wall paper board ( meh it was the only one with a decent shot of a car... stupid Chevy )

yeesh - reeadddddddd  :icon_smile_tongue:

Stormhammer

gotta thank Wakko!

THATS a mopar there folks  :icon_smile_big: now time to say gooodbye to that damn Chevy

purple70rt

Stormhammer

lol sorry I wasn't referring to you - I was referring to muscle4me33

she's my girlfriend ( literally in real life flesh and blood )  :icon_smile_approve:

but thanks for trying! I guess I confused alot of people cause Wakko sent me an edited of the sig too  :icon_smile_tongue:

muscle4me33

"You should enter a ballpark the way you enter a church." - Bill Lee

SeattleCharger

Here it is leveled a little and cropped a little more, made it a little bigger, then sharpened it a little, just for fun, looks cool the way you have it.  

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.