News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reccomend a paint gun?

Started by bmoparmofo, April 18, 2007, 03:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

Hi, just wondered if anyone could reccomed a paint gun for doing tasks such as painting the engine compartment, trunk floor etc...I was looking on ebay not sure which one to go with, it will be running on a craftsman compressor 4hp 25 gal, Thanks!
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

mikepmcs

I believe a devilbiss finishline gun will do what you need to do and then some and not break the bank.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

bmoparmofo

Thanks for your reply, the outside paint will be handled by someone that has a clue, I am just trying to do the grunt work...lol, Thanks for your help! :icon_smile_big:

bull

BlueSS454

I have a DeVillbiss Finishline 2 gun and it does everything I need it too, and it was cheap.  I've shot 3 cars with it so far and have 3 more to do.
Tom Rightler

bmoparmofo

Thanks for the info gang, appreciate it!