News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1972 Charger Wheel Well Inner Fenders?

Started by parkerswede, April 17, 2007, 06:34:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkerswede

I am wondering if anyone sells replacement inner fenders for 3rd Gen Chargers? If you take off the fenders, these are the black plastic things that stick out from both sides of the engine compartment in front of the doors. Thanks.

Charger1973

I think they are called splash shields and I dont know of anyone that sells them aftermarket.  Should be easy to find used though. 

Doright

Doright
A&P FCC 
I play with cars because Jets are way too serious to be fun any more
I have so many car projects that cars are beginning to be no fun any more

CDN72SE

Quote from: parkerswede on April 17, 2007, 06:34:10 PM
I am wondering if anyone sells replacement inner fenders for 3rd Gen Chargers? If you take off the fenders, these are the black plastic things that stick out from both sides of the engine compartment in front of the doors. Thanks.
They come up on eBay quite often, this looks like a new producer of them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MOPAR-71-72-CHARGER-R-T-SUPER-BEE-FENDER-SPLASH-SHIELD_W0QQitemZ160019190469QQihZ006QQcategoryZ10076QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
1972 Charger SE

CharlieCharger

I believe YearOne has splash shields..at a really high price ofcourse.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris