News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Chris (6T9_CHARGER_RT).Your car made the Mopars@Etown poster!

Started by Hemidoug, April 17, 2007, 05:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemidoug

Don't know if you saw it...next to last page in the June 07 MCG mag. Sure does look like your car to me. Congrats!!! :2thumbs:
71 R/T 440 6pak, 4spd Mr Norms GSD

Hemidoug

Chris G.

Hey, nice to see the color poster.  :thumbs:

Can't believed they shunned the Hang 10, but I guess seeing your ride on there is a victory for all of us.  :angel:

Hugs and Beers for everyone.  :girlfight:  :cheers:  :notworthy:

Just 6T9 CHGR

Thanks for posting the color one Doug :thumbs: .  I haven't gotten my MCG yet to see it.

Moparjohn is in there as well  :scope:

It was originally posted here by Chris G.  Its on their website as well in B & W
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,23259.0.html

Quote from: Chris G. on April 17, 2007, 06:39:27 PM
Hey, nice to see the color poster. :thumbs:

Can't believed they shunned the Hang 10, but I guess seeing your ride on there is a victory for all of us. :angel:

Hugs and Beers for everyone. :girlfight: :cheers: :notworthy:

Right back at ya dude...   :girlfight:   :fart2:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Troy

Cool! :2thumbs:

Isn't that moparjohn's sunroof car right next to it?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Chris G.

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 17, 2007, 06:45:40 PM
Right back at ya dude...   :girlfight: 

Keep that to yourself dude, I don't want to be labeled the east coast Mojo and Vain.  ;)

694spdRT

Congrats Chris...well deserved recognition for that beauty!  :yesnod:
1968 Charger 383 auto
1969 Charger R/T 440 4 speed
1970 Charger 500 440 auto
1972 Challenger 318
1976 W200 Club Cab 4x4 400 auto 
1978 Ramcharger 360 auto
2001 Durango SLT 4.7L (daily driver)
2005 Ram 2500 4x4 Big Horn Cummins Diesel 6 speed
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 5.7 Hemi

hemigeno

Quote from: 694spdRT on April 17, 2007, 07:10:09 PM
Congrats Chris...well deserved recognition for that beauty! :yesnod:
:iagree:

Congrats, Chris!! 

Quote from: Chris G. on April 17, 2007, 06:49:54 PM
Keep that to yourself dude, I don't want to be labeled the east coast Mojo and Vain. ;)

:scratchchin:

bill440rt

:notworthy: :notworthy:

Sincerest CONGRATULATIONS, my friend!!!

(Pssst... I think you can see the Hang 10 waaaaaaay off in the background...)  :D
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

moparjohn

Chris, congrats, your car (and you) deserve center stage, thats one clean ride! :icon_smile_big:
Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

Goldfinger71

Chris,
Your car is ugly! ;D (lol!)

Good job representing the 2nd gens! :coolgleamA:
Is that a sunroof 2nd gen beside you  :icon_smile_question:
1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

moparjohn

Happiness is having a hole in your roof!

bull

I'm starting to think this guy just takes credit for every orange and black '69 that makes it to print. :D

Congrats Chris.

Hemidoug

Quote from: bull on April 19, 2007, 06:28:18 AM
I'm starting to think this guy just takes credit for every orange and black '69 that makes it to print. :D

Congrats Chris.

I think that is the only orange one I've ever seen.....

ps...Yea...mine my be not be as sexy in silver but I've got Hemi and a 4 spd!  :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: bull on April 19, 2007, 06:28:18 AM

Congrats Chris.

Nope not every one....just the one with the crappy front fenders :rotz:

Thanks to all!
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

UFO

Man,  His car is really getting around.This is from a relativly new magazine out of montreal."Muscle car news". 

Just 6T9 CHGR

Thanks Brian! I was in their mag (issue #2 I believe) in their "readers rides" section.
Chris' '69 Charger R/T