News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how would a 69 charger 500 look with a wing on it?

Started by runninhorn, April 17, 2007, 08:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

runninhorn

I love the Daytonas, would love to do a clone, only thing i dont like is the nose on the daytonas. any idea how a 500 would look with a rear daytona wing?

PocketThunder

there have been a couple pictures of them on this message board in the past.  Personally i think a wing and nose cone go hand in hand.  I set a wing i had on my C500 and it just didnt look right. 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

runninhorn

oh ok, gotcha thanks.

hopefully i can pick up a nice clone needing work soon.

daytonalo

BigBlockSam

i think any charger looks good with a wing , yhis is a 70

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

hemi68charger

Naaaaaaaa...
It would always look like "something's" missing........

My  :Twocents:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

TUFCAT

I know....I know.... it would a 69 Charger 500 with a wing on it.  :puke:

Aero426

daytonalo

Charger-Bodie

i think it would look awesome as long as you add a nose too!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

hotrod98

On a somewhat similar note, one of my bodymen is assembling a 68 Charger with the 500 grille and back window plug. Don't think he's thought about a wing yet. Knowing him, he'll go with the nose as well if he does add a wing.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

nakita7

About as retarded as a Cuda, a Chevelle, a Mustang or any other car with one....

runninhorn

Quote from: nakita7 on April 25, 2007, 12:59:47 PM
About as retarded as a Cuda, a Chevelle, a Mustang or any other car with one....

i think that answer has been given already, yours isnt needed