News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

#@#%@ Thiefs

Started by toqwik, April 15, 2007, 10:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

Does anybody else remember the guy who got his shop broken into? The thiefs stole tons of stuff and smashed every single window on his Superbird. :'(
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

bordin34

If you have any pics of any of the stuff before it was stolen put it them on a poster with a list and description of everything that was and put it up at car shows.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

LargerCharger383

wow dude, buy a gun and a bloodhound

NHCharger

Man that sucks, sorry to hear about that. I ended up installing a alarm system in my shop/garage last year, after some issues with my  bro-in-laws ex.
I  agree with the replies above, keep an eye on e-bay, craigslist, any swap meets in the area.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

blackcharger

sorry for your loss. theves are the lowest. I have the stainless trim for the top of the doors and the 1/4 glass. all is nice, except for one of the 1/4 pieces has an area about an inch long with some dings. cover the shipping and there yours if that will help. I have pics if interested.
LL675@aol.com or PM me.

TUFCAT

Quote from: blackcharger on April 16, 2007, 07:25:05 PM
cover the shipping and there yours if that will help. I have pics if interested.

MAN, That's really cool  :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA:

toqwik

That right there is what this hobby is all about.....  That's a stand up guy !!!!!!!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: toqwik on April 16, 2007, 09:53:38 PM
That right there is what this hobby is all about.....  That's a stand up guy !!!!!!!

Id donate something but all I got no extra parts and I also dont have any '68 parts. :pity:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: toqwik on April 16, 2007, 09:53:38 PM
:iagree: What  a wonderful gesture.

ChargerRT440

Yeah these days you can never have enough security. When I start living on my own my garage and cars will all be so secure a theif wouldn't know where to start. Then the theif who tries to get my car will never come back to my house.

Two guys tried to break into my mom's van. Me and my dad came bursting out of the house with the handles from dumbells and chased one guy for a block. They'll never come back here again.

MoparManJim

I have some door trim that goes to the top of the doors, I'll have to dig them out as I have some extra trim here that came with my '68 charger when I 1st got him, let me know what you need an I'll see what I have here, just cover the shipping cost though is all. 

Jim

toqwik

My biggest loss was boxes with everything interior to my car.  I have the console, dash and column, but everything else is gone.  Crap like dome light, headliner bows, all trim around headline and back window, console lights, brake pedal, arm rests, pillar covers, cosole harness, shifter knob, rear view mirror, etc.  Worst thing is all attaching hardware.  What makes it tough is I have looked for over a year for parts cars near me and there are none.  Everyone is trying to fix whatever they have.  Thanks everyone for your concern.
Scott