News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to site

Started by avengnce, April 17, 2007, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

avengnce

Hi all . Just wanted to say Hi and say what a great site this is so far . I was sent here by a friend. I currently own a 68 Coronet and My Dad has Daytona he bought brand new . We have had many chargers thought over the years . Always owned dodges though . I look forward to soaking up all the info I can and helping too if possible. Thanks!
68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

chargerrt

DodgeCharger.com...Welcome to it!!!  You've come to the right place for Mopar related info.  There are a lot of nice folks on here that can help you in almost anyway possible.  They've pulled me through a couple of dead-ends ;D

Hemidog

Welcome!  ;)
Please post some pics!

Charger_Croatia

'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

41husk

Welcome, looking foreward to some pics :icon_smile_cool:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

THE COLONEL

Glad to have ya here! :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

TripleBlackGator

Hi. I'm TripleBlackGator. Don't believe everything you hear. About me that is.  :D I'm harmless.:D
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

venom04

Would love to see some pics.
:drive:

avengnce

I have plenty of pics of both cars . Might take me a min to learn how to post on here though , But I will soon. Thanks everyone!
68 Coronet 440 w/ 440
69 Daytona w/ 440  ( Dads)

67_Dodge_Charger

Welcome to the site

Robert

rare69

welcome aboard! this is time well spent. well, most of the time. :icon_smile_big:

Charger_Fan

Welcome aboard! :wave:  That's cool that your Dad hung onto his Daytona, we'd love to see some pics & hear stories about it & your other Mopars. :)
Surf around the help section, there's a few threads on how to do pics here... http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php?board=3.0

Yeah, Triple Black Gator is harmless...until he get's off his leash. :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on April 17, 2007, 11:23:15 AM

Yeah, Triple Black Gator is harmless...until he get's off his leash. :icon_smile_big:

Or off my meds.  :devil:
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

dpm68

Welcome aboard. We love pics - especially ones with wings.

CharlieCharger

Welcome, there is alot of good people here to help you out, trust me!  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

Brad

Welcome to the site. This is a great place with great people. Can't wait to see pics!

mikesbbody

welcome to the site im sure you will like it!