News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Rate the 69 dodge charger as top car

Started by 70charginglizard, April 17, 2007, 09:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

CharlieCharger

This was one of the replies on that link.."
TheJe† (Apr 17, 2007  08:03AM)

I love it man, I want one soo bad, ecept I want a 71 carger with a 454 bigblock manual, orange with the black detail and black interior, but back to your car, IT'S FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ecxept for the automatic."  :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

COKE

:rofl: :rofl:

At least he has not asked to him how many fuel it sucks...
A very popular question here,when the people see an american car  :flame: :flame:
69´Charger R/T,440 ,4-speed,Dana 60 3.55.

hemihead

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 17, 2007, 03:23:13 PM
This was one of the replies on that link.."
TheJe† (Apr 17, 2007  08:03AM)

I love it man, I want one soo bad, ecept I want a 71 carger with a 454 bigblock manual, orange with the black detail and black interior, but back to your car, IT'S FREAKIN AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ecxept for the automatic."  :rotz:

Just a Non - Mopar person
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

69bronzeT5

nice car it would make a great general lee :rotz: :D :D :D
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed