News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"Drive" on Fox

Started by 70charginglizard, April 16, 2007, 11:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neal_J

Steve P.

Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 26, 2007, 04:44:42 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 26, 2007, 04:39:08 PM
I watched the UTUBE vid. to see what you where all talking about.. Now I know why it was tossed out on it's ass.. The Chally weaving when it didn't need to and the sound loop that was stuck on SHIFT..

Either that or the Chally had a 78 speed transmission...  When are these HOLLYWOOD types going to start showing thing in THE REAL WORLD??

I would much rather watch my grass grow.. Keeping it on the air is the same as this..   :horse:

I don't think anyone noticed that the HWY 75 in Florida between Tampa, and Gainesville does not contain any desert land or mountains. :icon_smile_big: If you lived there you would have laughed anyway. :yesnod:

For cripes sake.. I do live between Tampa and Gainsville. I surely didn't notice anything in the U-Tube flick. All I noticed is that the sound of shifting gears was constant..   There is a sandy patch around Croom*, but damn sure no mountains. Florida has very, very small hills and they are far and few between..

Maybe they will show someone snow skiing next.. :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Silver R/T

They showed episode  where they're in TN but it sure doesnt look like TN all desert. Of course its still better than House and some other gay shows
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

CharlieCharger

Quote from: Steve P. on April 26, 2007, 08:41:18 PM
Quote from: CharlieCharger on April 26, 2007, 04:44:42 PM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 26, 2007, 04:39:08 PM
I watched the UTUBE vid. to see what you where all talking about.. Now I know why it was tossed out on it's ass.. The Chally weaving when it didn't need to and the sound loop that was stuck on SHIFT..

Either that or the Chally had a 78 speed transmission...  When are these HOLLYWOOD types going to start showing thing in THE REAL WORLD??

I would much rather watch my grass grow.. Keeping it on the air is the same as this..   :horse:

I don't think anyone noticed that the HWY 75 in Florida between Tampa, and Gainesville does not contain any desert land or mountains. :icon_smile_big: If you lived there you would have laughed anyway. :yesnod:

For cripes sake.. I do live between Tampa and Gainsville. I surely didn't notice anything in the U-Tube flick. All I noticed is that the sound of shifting gears was constant..   There is a sandy patch around Croop*, but damn sure no mountains. Florida has very, very small hills and they are far and few between..

Maybe they will show someone snow skiing next.. :D
It was in the 2-3 episode on the T.V..However they did get the color of the F.H.P cars right..green grassy hills..like at the rest stop outside of ocala that has that observation station? I lived in the Dade City/ Ridgemanor area on hwy 50..these hills they showed on that episode looked like they were in west Texas LOL ...rocky outcrops n stuff lol ..anyway I'm glad some one else would think that was funny..as some one said earlier no attention to detail..your right next would be snow skiing and cat tractors that ride around in the artic  :D
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris