News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Parts and pieces

Started by 70rt, April 16, 2007, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70rt

I was looking for some Torino parts for a friend and came across some parts and pieces. Only 2 Chargers both were really bad but some other stuff that may be of interest. This is in Georgia. The 69 Fury and the 66 300 are complete. There are also 2 more 2 door C bodies, 2 Barracudas '66 and '67.

Silver R/T

none of these cars are for sale?
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

70rt

Actually they are all for sale.

41husk

That Charger looks like an easy father son project :rofl:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

JR

Where in  GA are you? I live right outside Coulumbus and would love to get that Fury.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

70rt

Forsyth County, not to far from the moonshine capitol of Ga.. Dawsonville. Some really nice folks, the son has offered to sell me a box full of Mopar stuff, leaf springs, heater assemblys, controls, heads, speedos, hoods, doors, trunk lids.... I just need to scrounge up the money.

70rt

More stuff on the farm....The 6 cylinder is in a 67 or 68 firebird......the red Dodge is a Pheonix!?!.......the Fury is a 69 Sport Fury....kinda like a sport cinder block.

70rt

Forgot the red car.

red72chrgr

What's the story with the Barracuda?
Nothing personal, just business

70rt

They need a home as well. There are 2 of them, different years I think, and these 2 C bodies. Most of the cars are rusted and picked through but there are some possibilities. There are several Dart/Dusters with good parts, most of the soft goods are shot but there are harnesses, handles, doors, glass, trunk lids, tail lamps......

Shakey

Is that yard just South of Atlanta?

dukeboy_318

Dang, i need to go to georgia,  I live in Indiana and can't seem to find these types of yards anywhere(maybe I'm not looking hard enough ;D) How far is that from Alanta?
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

Charger_Fan

Look how long that mobile home is! :o I've got dibs on that. :wave:                                   :icon_smile_big:

Man, there's some neat stuff there. I wouldn't mind the blue C-body, or the 6-banger Firechicken. Those OHC engines are fairly rare in their own right & that one seems to have most of it's stuff there.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

hemigeno

Quote from: 70rt on April 17, 2007, 08:40:22 PM
the Fury is a 69 Sport Fury....kinda like a sport cinder block.
:haha:

PocketThunder

Quote from: 70rt on April 18, 2007, 05:53:52 AM
They need a home as well. There are 2 of them, different years I think, and these 2 C bodies. Most of the cars are rusted and picked through but there are some possibilities. There are several Dart/Dusters with good parts, most of the soft goods are shot but there are harnesses, handles, doors, glass, trunk lids, tail lamps......

HEY!! GET THAT HATCH BACK OFF THE BLUE VEGA!  or whatever it is.  Pontiac Astre maybe?  (seen in Smaller Pic 032 above)

Geno i cant believe you didnt mention it :scope:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hemigeno

Quote from: PocketThunder on April 18, 2007, 01:32:50 PM

HEY!! GET THAT HATCH BACK OFF THE BLUE VEGA!  or whatever it is.  Pontiac Astre maybe?  (seen in Smaller Pic 032 above)

Geno i cant believe you didnt mention it :scope:

Yeah, I'm slipping I guess...  But hey, how many Vega's & Astre's did they make over the years?  Was it one or two bazillion?  I can never remember... 

CharlieCharger

Quote from: 41husk on April 17, 2007, 07:14:35 AM
That Charger looks like an easy father son project :rofl:

:rofl: hplag style?
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris