News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-went n teased the Black Diamond Police today. They THINK they have some Bad-Ass HEMI squad cars...I had to show them that there is a HEMI-powered Duke-Boyz car in town !!!
YEE Haw  !!!
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Well=had to go to Cooters old station to get gas !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

After the GAS Run-got a Burger @ Wallys with my buddy Ken...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Went and visited my sister Angela (now an M.D. and a PhD) at my folks Lakeplace...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-took DUKETONA out on a 200 mile run today along Hwy 18 then to I-90 for a visit to North Bend, WA. where they filmed the show TWIN PEAKS back in the late 80s...then it was off to Rattlesnake Lake nearby !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

My old Bloake Mark Richardson came from Great Britain to build a HEMI car-a 33 Ford  with a 354 ! We celebrated !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all ! Went thru a Nasty DIVORCE this year.... BUT...fought and WON to keep my car collection, tools ! Live on a Lake in WA. now...would not have it any other way ! Thank God for my freedom every day and no more Ball N Chain !  YEEEE Haw  !!!   :scratchchin: :cheers: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_tongue: :2thumbs:

As Willie Nelson put it in the "05 Dukes of Hazzard.... "you know WHY divorces are SOOOO expensive don't you?"...."Because they ARE WORTH IT !!!!!"
The TESH

TUFCAT

HOLY SMOKES!!! ...I never thought that was coming. :o 

Anyway, best of luck in 2011 :cheers:

I know how much you love your kids and I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. I hope all is well ....this is the roughest road you'll ever drive. :-\ 

BigBlockSam

i'm glad you are well . Merry Christmae!  only look forward now  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

tan top

good to see you back !! wondered what was happening with no updates on car stuff  :yesnod:
  :cheers: :cheers:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

doctor4766

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on December 23, 2010, 09:34:41 PM
Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you all ! Went thru a Nasty DIVORCE this year.... BUT...fought and WON to keep my car collection, tools ! Live on a Lake in WA. now...would not have it any other way ! Thank God for my freedom every day and no more Ball N Chain !  YEEEE Haw  !!!   :scratchchin: :cheers: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_tongue: :2thumbs:

As Willie Nelson put it in the "05 Dukes of Hazzard.... "you know WHY divorces are SOOOO expensive don't you?"...."Because they ARE WORTH IT !!!!!"

Dude, if you kept yer cars it wasn't that nasty!!
Well done mate.
Wonder if it's an orange Charger thing.....................

Oh, I also live on a lake in WA funnily enough.
Gotta love a '69

moparstuart

missed your buddy glad to see you back , sorry for your bad year  .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

chargermike

i like the idea of painting the wing like the confed flag. that would really be cool. the sublime not as cool.

djcarguy

ANOTHER MOPAR BROTHER FREED FROM A LIFE SENTENCE,OF MARRAGE,,,JUST DO YOUR SELF AND THE BROTHERHOOD A FAVOR AND  DONT get  sucked into another evil life sentence.made that mistake,2 xxxxx wifes and 3 kids till i wised up and learned to be a free man and live by my rules and time zone.only 2 more years of kid support and i will totally be free,to do my car stuff my way.  have been paying for 10 yrs now and only 1 kid to pay off in 2 years...   few minutes of fun and a life time to pay for it.
         know why divorce is so expensive??? because it is a conspearicy between all females and the government to keep us guys under their mind control and their hands in our pockets to keep us to broke to have fun and realize we dont need them except to breed and make more money spending generation that the government can tax,tax and tax ......lol.hahaha,or as i say to the xxxxxx    ho ho ho,hoe,,,,,,,,,merry xmas and to a better new year

djcarguy

have been by the mustang garage many times as i have family all over up there. have a motor home on cousin 37 acres up in graham and uncle in sumner and lake tapps.. did ya get red mustang fastback up out of graham headed ta pacific ave??   lov the fastback top swap and hemi g lee ...    got my support payments lowered and am working on my cars again. have 2 67 belvederes,a rag with gtx trim and a 2dr post old school drag look,with 44o to go in it. 2dart swingers,1 is now a topless due to rust under vinyl top and covering over back seat to make a 2 seater parade and fun toy.and afew or dozen other toys,oldest is a 33 chev pu and newest a 94 firebird drag car.my wildest is a 57 anglia drag wagon,straight axle,302 and olds rear,tilt nose it came from gig harbor. i just made offer on small house and big shop up eatonville way??????       sorry for the asses that cant do anything but pick on others ideas and dreams on here///////   kinda hoped ya were at stang shop so i might stop by and see ya rides next time up that way,oh well.    i paid big time in my divorce to keep my cars and house as i had 11 years of parts and cars to move. but 9 years ago i was disabled and forsed out of work and had to sell many of my rides. 47 ply bussiness coupe and 34 hudson 5 window fenderless i was building....   well hangin and hope ya get ta see kids alot,they can be fun and good ta have around,till 16 ta 18 then   they are a gaint pain in the ass.    ride on ,still in oregon for now near eugene

AirborneSilva

pettybird

only you could keep that car in a divorce and call it a win  :lol:

PocketThunder

Quote from: pettybird on December 24, 2010, 12:29:49 PM
only you could keep that car in a divorce and call it a win  :lol:

Doug, Doug, Doug.....    :lol:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hotrod98

I never knew true happiness until I got married.
Of course by then it was too late.

She gave me some of the best years of my life...77, 78 and part of 79.

I got married in 77. Seems like yesterday and you know how bad a day I had yesterday.

Thats all I got.  :coolgleamA:

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

GeneralLeeTESH

WELL- got my new book published this month by Authorhouse. It it on the 289 HiPo engine rebuild-40 years later. I wrote it as a shop manual for Shelby Mustang folks and Cobra folks. I plan on doing another book as a manual on installing old HEMIs in early B-Body cars !
Watch for it on AMAZON and Google next month (Feb. 2011) as a downloadable book you can buy or print it out yourself ! :popcrn:     :2thumbs: :yesnod:

Been busy with my Icelandic "love in my life"
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Right on Mark, be interested in seeing the Hemi in B bodies book  :2thumbs:

The70RT

<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

Pettybird...I'll define a WIN for you.
I kept my 1965 GT350 Shelby.............http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/default.aspx?carID=1909&i=8&vd=y
I kept my 1966 GT350 Shelby R model............ http://www.barrett-jackson.com/application/onlinesubmission/lotdetails.aspx?ln=1266&aid=304&pop=1
I kept Duketona........... $ 30,000  investment/ my art

Added up:

$ easy million...maybe MORE in the future ~!    :o
The TESH