News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

It looks like you are going to have to make room in your shop to build Molly a dragster  :yesnod:  :2thumbs:

GeneralLeeTESH

YEh= one with Chrome-MOLLY" tubing !!!    :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :laugh: :lol:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-went to the Vintage Races for Children's Hospital today @ Pacific Raceways. It was awesome. I was the only MOPAR there !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

I got to go on the track for  a 3 LAP  display of speed. I took it easy on the corners with my POSI and went like a bat outta HELL on the straightaways. I then took my kids to a friend's BBQ @ his lake place. He reserved a parking spot JUST for Duketona !!!
The TESH

moparsons

jb666

WOW!! I just read through this entire thread, and I have to say (Tesh) that you did a Hell of a job with this!!! I look forward to following your future progress.

BTW, your PM box is full  :cheers: :cheers:

GeneralLeeTESH

Thanks for the compliments !  NOW-to top off Duketona with a much COOLer interior- a friend sold me a set of Volvo 2005 Leather bucket seats from his wife's rolled Volvo for $ 100.00 for the pair !!
On top of it all-they are ostrich skin and electric !!!  They are now installed... AND I deserve them !   :icon_smile_big: :drool5: :nana: :cheers: :rofl: :scratchchin: :o :o ;D :yesnod: :rotz: :2thumbs: :lol:

So there !!!
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Nice seats Tesh, ya gonna have them died black, in any case they are nice  :2thumbs:

squeakfinder

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

pettybird

Quote from: AirborneSilva on July 25, 2009, 10:51:46 PM
Nice seats Tesh, ya gonna have them died black, in any case they are nice  :2thumbs:

why black?  they're tan on the show!

i may end up with Summit sport seats in Marty--no more stock chairs there, either.

AirborneSilva

Quote from: pettybird on July 26, 2009, 10:02:12 PM

i may end up with Summit sport seats in Marty--no more stock chairs there, either.

because the rest of the interior is black......  Call me crazy but I like things that match, but that's just me  ;)

dukeboy_01

I too just read this entire thread...great job Tesh.  I learned a lot from what you've done.  It is an inspiring thing you've accomplished and it should help to all of us guys motivated when working on building something we too can be proud of.  I truly hope you are able to continue "playing" with your Duketona and all your other vehicles.  Keep up the good work.   :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

pettybird

Quote from: AirborneSilva on July 27, 2009, 06:17:00 AM
Quote from: pettybird on July 26, 2009, 10:02:12 PM

because the rest of the interior is black......  Call me crazy but I like things that match, but that's just me  ;)

i have German cars here too and just about everything but the upholstery is black...guess I'm just trained that's ok

GeneralLeeTESH

Guys-the car is a "good ol'boyz Hot Rod !"  Them Dukes woulda put anything into the General " if Cooter pervided it  "  !!!  :nana:
I Love'em...en they're Whimbledon White-and my 8 yr old daughter approves of them !
Case Closed !  :cheers: :yesnod: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Sorry, didn't mean to stir shit up was just wondering if you were going to die them or not, I'll try to not ask questions of you that others feel they need to answer....  Hey, if Molly likes em then I'd say they are good to go  ;) :cheers:

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-must of been them Leather seats in the 100 degree weather in Seattle today, which helped me out.  Boeing Flight Test hosted their "Wings and Wheels" Barbeque and car show.  :2thumbs:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Congrat man  :cheers: the Duketona certainly seems to be catching some eyes  :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

Us country folk like them Bar-Bee Quezzzzzz
Weelll-my neighbor invited me over to his farm. I felt obliged-so I brot Duketona !!!
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Some great pictures there Tesh... The more I see it with the stickers on it the more I like it  :2thumbs:

The70RT

Nice bus.........and stickers.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GeneralLeeTESH

Well- Roasted 3rd gear and syncro last night having a little "fun". Decided to install my freshly rebuilt Roadrunner 1970 4 speed ! Now I have parts from Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, Ford, Lincoln and Chevrolet in my car ! :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Having a little too much "fun" were we  :icon_smile_big:

GeneralLeeTESH

Yes Fr. Silva... I dun ROASTED sumthun !!!   :icon_smile_big:   :scratchchin:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Stopped by the local Machine Shop in Sumner, WA. to thank them for all the parts help on Duketona !
The TESH