News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tan top

looking good  :coolgleamA:  nice work   :2thumbs:  .................  :popcrn:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

GeneralLeeTESH

Hee   Mo........   !!!!!!!

Mo tewmarrah... :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

mikepmcs

He's earnin' his money now!  Lookin' good Mark!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

GeneralLeeTESH

Here's an example of a Greatly talented American with a small business earning his $$$ and providing the Customer his FULL amount invested !  I am STOKED and GLAD I hired a PROFESSIONAL with 50 +  years experience  !!!
The TESH

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

GeneralLeeTESH

Will have more tomorrow... I promise...
The TESH

pettybird

did you clearcoat that front cover/water pump?  you'll get that annoying light corrosion in a year or so, and it would be really easy to do it right now!

I'd do the intake, too--get some high heat engine clear from Duplicolor or such. 

IowaCharger69

That is an excellent idea.

GeneralLeeTESH

Roger that one! I thank you !
The TESH

AirborneSilva

That's looking awesome Mark, keep the pics coming  :2thumbs:

GeneralLeeTESH

Here she is getting the exhaust safety wired into place with SS fasteners !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

got the oil  filter adapter from Wilcap into place along with the Chuck Taylor Center Sump Oil-pan.
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

And now for the PROUD PICTURE moment...and today is my 44th Birthday !!!
The TESH

Brock Samson

happy birthday! how about a picture of you?..  :shruggy:

IowaCharger69

Im a total n00b, what is the wire for on the exhaust manifolds?

The70RT

Happy Birthday  :cheers: Iowa Charger69. Just like on an aircraft to keep them from loosening.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

what is purpose of the wires on the exhaust manifold bolts?  In case one works its way out you can find it?  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

GeneralLeeTESH

I'm a Flight Test Guy and it's a critical hard to reach part-so I am preventing future failure !!!
The TESH

Aero426

Those look like stock exhaust manifolds.   Are there no headers available?   I would think with all your performance mods you'd want something less restrictive.

AirborneSilva

Happy birthday Mark, you old bastard  :cheers: That's one sweet birthday present you're giving yourself  :2thumbs:

IowaCharger69

Quote from: DougSchellinger on October 08, 2008, 11:29:58 PM
Those look like stock exhaust manifolds.   Are there no headers available?   I would think with all your performance mods you'd want something less restrictive.

When I was looking into the same thing, an early hemi into a late 60's B body, using stock manifolds was one of the requirements. I am not sure why, but the few people that have done it have all had to.

I wonder if some kind of block hugger or drag header would work?

moparstuart

those exman look like they will flow just great, why mess with hi heat headers .
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

TUFCAT

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 08, 2008, 10:31:56 PM
I'm a Flight Test Guy and it's a critical hard to reach part-so I am preventing future failure !!!

I still don't get it  :shruggy: - - how does the wire prevent future failure?  :scratchchin:

Troy

Quote from: TUFCAT on October 09, 2008, 10:37:42 AM
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on October 08, 2008, 10:31:56 PM

I still don't get it  :shruggy: - - how does the wire prevent future failure?  :scratchchin:
Safety wire - try Google. The wire runs through the bolt head and is installed so that if the nut or bolt begins to loosen it will increase the tension on the wire.

Troy

Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

SFRT

the wires are tensioned with a special tool so that the bolts cant back out. its a total pita to do properly.
Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us