News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

learical1

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on January 11, 2008, 10:55:20 AM
I broke my camera at Xmas time...so now I need to buy a new one...then more pics WILL be posted !!!

you sure you didn't break the camera a couple days before christmas on the last picture you posted?   :smilielol:
Bruce

The70RT

Quote from: learical1 on January 11, 2008, 01:53:00 PM
Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on January 11, 2008, 10:55:20 AM
I broke my camera at Xmas time...so now I need to buy a new one...then more pics WILL be posted !!!

you sure you didn't break the camera a couple days before christmas on the last picture you posted?   :smilielol:

:smilielol:..........greassy pizza fingers
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AirborneSilva

Thanks for the update Mark, sounds like things are moving along quite nicely!  On a personal note, sorry I have not returned your phone calls,  and thanks for calling....

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-all you "awesome possums"....    :icon_smile_cool:
Been busy helping ol'Jimmy Majors set up his A-833 for the Mr. Gasket Vertigate-shifter. The rest is pictures...and waiting for the 426 mill tew arrive !!! I have officially namesd his car the "GIMMIE HEMI Jimmy  !!!"   :cheers:  :laugh:
The TESH

SnoPro440

Tesh,

Is this the same girl that you had pics of on your car??  It says she is from Washington.
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7674832
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

moparstuart

that sure looks like her ?
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

JoeyGowdy

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

The70RT

Quote from: moparstuart on January 14, 2008, 01:48:45 PM
that sure looks like her ?

There is a video on that link and it looked like her to me. I can't believe people bashed her and Tesh took the pics off :brickwall:.......maybe he still has them  :scratchchin:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DukesofHoward

Yeah, same girl. They were talking about the whole thing on Seattle radio today.

The story is the Giants invited her to Green Bay next weekend. Don't know how that would work...never new Favre had a thing for famous women.

moparstuart

i guess the fact that she is getting national attention vindicates tesh . 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

Well guys...it IS her...Lynsey Nordstrom.  After some dumbass stated UNKIND words...later read by her here on DC dot com...and after I had $300.00 worth of T shirts made ... I now sit upon my gigantic lifetime supply of T shirts, which should last easily into my eighties. :icon_smile_blackeye:
The TESH

Crazy Larry

She looks like the role on her myspace site.....

http://www.myspace.com/sweetlyns

Check out the Johnny Depp look-a-like she's posing with - that guy is a dead ringer!

Here is the link with pictures and video of her at the game.....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/01142008/news/nationalnews/boys_seeing_double_409749.htm

GeneralLeeTESH

Jimmy HEMI Majors shown holding up the newly restored Mahogany steering wheel I just finished for DUKTONA  !!! The 396 hemi is going together THIS week, also ! Bellhousing/adapter are ready to install too !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

NOW..... Installed.
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

BAD Bad bad NEWS update....My friend who is building my HEMI and Jimmy's HEMI has his own life on hold-He's going thru a HELUVA nasty DIVORCE. His time is limited now. I am guessing JUNE till I see my HEMI-ready for installation.
:eyes:

The GOOD news for him-he has a BEAUTIFUL 27 year old girlfriend !!! I think WHEN the HEMI is ready to assemble-it'll go together a lot better with a fresh mind and a 27 yo girl on  his arm !!!   :o :cheers: :drool5: :yesnod:
The TESH

Ghoste

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What Larry said.  If I had a "BEAUTIFUL 27 year old girl friend", I don't think building Hemi's would be near the top of the list.  ;)

2Gunz

Hook me up with the Jessica looking girl!

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

Death1970Proof

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on December 04, 2007, 03:48:03 PM
Continuing with the installation:.......

Thanks so much for posting this! I went out today and got me a milwaukee heat gun and fixed my '69 charger "I" beam with it. It's no where near perfect and it's still got some tiny dings but for the $27.00 I spent on it vs. the new $200 price I'll live with it. Im not building a showcar anyways. I cannot see $200 for that thing...no way...rediculous!!

:cheers:
"Remember when I said this car was death proof? Well that wasnt' a lie-this car is 100%death proof- only to get the benefit of it honey you really need to be sitting in my seat"...

PocketThunder

Quote from: Ghoste on March 22, 2008, 12:09:39 AM
What Larry said.  If I had a "BEAUTIFUL 27 year old girl friend", I don't think building Hemi's would be near the top of the list.  ;)

:smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:  27 huh, that was just 5 short years ago for me...  just make sure he keeps her as a GF and doesnt get re-married, then you may never see your Hemi again.   :icon_smile_question:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

AirborneSilva

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 24, 2008, 10:45:19 AM
Quote from: Ghoste on March 22, 2008, 12:09:39 AM

:smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:   :smilielol:  27 huh, that was just 5 short years ago for me...  just make sure he keeps her as a GF and doesnt get re-married, then you may never see your Hemi again.   :icon_smile_question:

Well at least not until his next divorce, as you said - he needs to just keep her as a girlfriend and have fun LOTS OF FUN  :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

Yep. He has a 27 and 51 yr old set after him THIS week. Both are HOT. He plans the single life TILL Dead-He's much happier NOW. I anticipate a better built motor since he can think a Lot staighter now  (head and pencil wise) ! :cheers:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

OK. This MONDAY I will receive the fully assembled 392-A833 Bellhousing assembly. We ended up using a 392 auto transmission 1 inch plate (that goes between the engine and bellhousing) and the 340 A-833 manual bellhousing. I decided not to use the bolt-together adapter plate Paul made-it costs $ 700.00, and does not guarantee true centering of the bellhousing with the tranny and the motor. My hot rod pal Dave Day came up with an easier solution! This incudes an NOS 392 starter motor, the flywheel (magged and surfaced) and the clutch fork. The assembly includes a 340 motor  bellhousing for the A-833 tranny and is centered on the 392 engine with a dial incicator and the tranny. Dave cut the side of the Bellhousing where the older starter motor will fit, then reinforced it with Aluminum welding (his specialty). Final welding of the 1 inch plate and the bellhousing will ensure proper centering of the tranny's input shaft. Cover plates for starter and bellhousing bottom will be fabbed next. NOTE: The 340 bellhousing has the same 5 holes driled in top of it as the 331, 354, 392 HEMI. The Auto Trans adapter plate spaces the flywheel/crank in the right location for the stock starter motor to be used as well as line up the tranny input shaft correctly. A relief cut was made for the larger nippled starter  (old one) I will use.
The flywheel easily fits up inside the bellhousing as well as the clutch assembly!
The TESH

AirborneSilva

Sounds like you're getting it all figured out, as usual - great work Mark...

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-these photos show WHICH bellhousing to use with the Auto Tranny early HEMI 1.0" thick adapter plate (which is Aluminum). You want to use the 340 Motor  A-833 Manual Bellhousing, which posesses the same eary HEMI 5 hole block bolt pattern. Weld these two together-after you center the tranny up on the block's crankshaft !
SPECIAL NOTE:  The 440 Bellhousing has an Input Shaft collar diameter of 4.8050 inches. The 340 Bellhousing has an Input Shaft collar diameter of 4.36050 inches. YOU MAY need to get a machine shop (using a Bridgeport mill) open up the hole to the larger 4.8050 inch diameter. Measure the input shaft collar carefully on your A-833 being used. This makes a big difference !
The TESH