News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigBlockSam

QuoteI was thinking the samething , even a cheap rattle can paint job would have been better than nothing ? shruggy

:yesnod: me too
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

GeneralLeeTESH

Sorry bout that-but that was just GREASE/dirt. I'll have to pressure wash it later from below !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

;)
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

:popcrn:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

:drool5:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Airborne-with the help of a few friends that is...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Here is Back-breaking Labor... :o
The TESH

The70RT

I thought that's what a lift is for  :shruggy:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pettybird

Quote from: The70RT on March 03, 2009, 01:39:55 PM
I thought that's what a lift is for  :shruggy:

it's a lot harder to sleep on a lift.

GeneralLeeTESH

NOTE: when installing a HEMI-a crowbar does come in handy ! (pay attention to the picture of me under the car !)
The TESH

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on March 04, 2009, 10:59:21 AM
NOTE: when installing a HEMI-a crowbar does come in handy ! (pay attention to the picture of me under the car !)
Right so Im assuming the lift goes no higher?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

TUFCAT

Tesh, it looks residential around there.....do your neighbors ever bitch at you?  :scratchchin:

pettybird

Quote from: TUFCAT on March 04, 2009, 08:36:41 PM
Tesh, it looks residential around there.....do your neighbors ever bitch at you?  :scratchchin:

judging by the yard, cars everywhere and the general mess (like we have) they're probably just "conditioned."   :lol:

GeneralLeeTESH

NO-I live in Un-Incorporated Pierce County in the REDNECK District with retired US Military folks all around me ! I fix their broken plumbing, mend fences, weld anything for them and let them use my lift when needed ! It is AWESOME ! I can also LEGALLY shoot guns in my backyard !   :angel: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
The TESH

PocketThunder

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on March 05, 2009, 10:57:47 AM
NO-I live in Un-Incorporated Pierce County in the REDNECK District with retired US Military folks all around me ! I fix their broken plumbing, mend fences, weld anything for them and let them use my lift when needed ! I is AWESOME ! I can also LEGALLY shoot guns in my backyard !   :angel: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
I still cant believe you can have a lift outside on a concrete pad..   :o   I need to move out of the snow belt!   :brickwall:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

TUFCAT

Quote from: PocketThunder on March 05, 2009, 11:07:35 AM
NO-I live in Un-Incorporated Pierce County in the REDNECK District with retired US Military folks all around me ! I fix their broken plumbing, mend fences, weld anything for them and let them use my lift when needed ! I is AWESOME ! I can also LEGALLY shoot guns in my backyard !   :angel: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:
I still cant believe you can have a lift outside on a concrete pad..   :o   I need to move out of the snow belt!   :brickwall:

That's exactly what I was thinking.

loudmouthaussie

I can also LEGALLY shoot guns in my backyard !   :angel: :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

LOL. only in america (or maybe cambodia)  :icon_smile_big:  yee harr!
1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

GeneralLeeTESH

Well- I installed the Flaming River Steering shaft and U-joint coupler today. It gives me LOTS of clearance compared to the  other way I had it ! Look:
The TESH

maxwellwedge

Yup - The original looked a little scary!

GeneralLeeTESH

Roger that one. My concern mainly was acceleration/deceleration with the huge HEAVY 1000 pound HEMI and its rotational moment upon its transmissional axis causing the SQUARE rag-joint to get stuck during cornering, etc. and make me go OFF the ROAD !
Subframe connectors are next. I spent the day also installing solid rubber motor mounts and moving the engine to the left 1/2 inch to keep the RH valve cover from smacking the shock tower. IF this car had a 392 like JR Barton's-the rh shock tower would need modification-because the 392 has a taller head by 1 inch making that engine (when assembled) be 36 inches wide ! (That is 3 feet !)  :o
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-sent the General on a Jump-using my lift. Installed my own custom set of Subframe NON-stock connectors and a Driveline safety Loop also !  :icon_smile_wink: :cheers:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

more...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Finally...after 12 hrs... :scratchchin:
The TESH

moparstuart

that would be a cool picture if someone could photo shop the lift out  LOL

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE