News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AirborneSilva

Sweet Tesh!!!  I'm definitely leaning towards a Hemi in my Charger, but that is years down the road....

moparstuart

Quote from: nh_mopar_fan on November 06, 2007, 12:56:06 PM
I deleted all my comments and I apologize.
that was a great manly thing to do 
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

AirborneSilva

moparstuart

must have gotten the lock
i

TUFCAT

Once again MODTOP's unkind posts were deleted..... he's gonna get a big blackeye :icon_smile_blackeye: hanging around here.  Whomever he is, he certainly has an axe to grind with General Lee Tesh - who, for the record, has been nuthin' but nice to everybody on the board. He's a good ol country boy with a good sense of humor.  Tesh, if your listening,  don't go changing brother - we like you just the way you are  :2thumbs: 

AirborneSilva

Some folks just can't help but be an ass, hopefully he will get banned.  If ya got nothing good to say then keep your pie hole shut!

pettybird

Enough with the retarded comments--i want to see some engine-on-transmission action!

70charger_boy

Quote from: TUFCAT on November 08, 2007, 11:42:08 AM
Once again MODTOP's unkind posts were deleted..... he's gonna get a big blackeye :icon_smile_blackeye: hanging around here.  Whomever he is, he certainly has an axe to grind with General Lee Tesh - who, for the record, has been nuthin' but nice to everybody on the board. He's a good ol country boy with a good sense of humor.  Tesh, if your listening,  don't go changing brother - we like you just the way you are  :2thumbs: 

Quote from: AirborneSilva on November 08, 2007, 12:31:42 PM
Some folks just can't help but be an ass, hopefully he will get banned.  If ya got nothing good to say then keep your pie hole shut!

1968 Charger B5

why is the wing green?  on orange too, not the best color choice, whats the reasoning behind that bogus color combo?
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

pettybird

Quote from: 1968 Charger B5 on November 11, 2007, 04:24:50 PM
why is the wing green?  on orange too, not the best color choice, whats the reasoning behind that bogus color combo?

Thread's 13 pages long.  Pull up a chair.

moparstuart

Quote from: 1968 Charger B5 on November 11, 2007, 04:24:50 PM
why are all your posts negitive  ?

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

2Gunz

This Car is just bizarre....

But somehow I like it.

Good luck and keep up the work.

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: The General Li got me to thinking,.. if ya' really want to piss off the pureists, put this on the roof..  :lol:

pettybird

that would be awesome.

updates?  updates?

70charger_boy

Quote from: pettybird on November 13, 2007, 01:10:33 PM
that would be awesome.

updates?  updates?

I think Mark is done with the updates, because of all the unkind words about the girl and his car.  I have been known to be an ass, from time to time, but I would never mock someone else's car.  Especially, when the person posts 13 pages of everything done to his car, only to have HLPAG and others sign on and make ridiculous posts. 

If you want to know why the car is named Duktona, the answer lies in the first few pages of this thread.

If you want to know why the Wing is green I can surmise this,

Mark bought this car from HLPAG.  He feels that he bought a lemon, Green is the color of Lemonade.  Thus

The green wing.

I think Mark is a valuable member on this site.  If you do not like his car do not post.  It's the rude members (which are mostly noobs) which make me want to leave this site and join another site.  I have really had it with the bashing and feel it would be a shame to have this thread locked.

Mark, if you feel the need to want to continue with updates, you can PM, me.  I am looking forward to the hemi pics.  I am a car guy and am so far away from being a purist.  I just want to let you know that it takes guts and alot of hard work to do what you're doing.  Not to mention alot of $$$

Keep up the good work
Orlando

PocketThunder

the green color on the wing came from the green color on his kawasaki motorcycle..   :nixon:    Booo Yaaa whose got the mind like a steel trap!?  me baby!!  :boogie:

I better go re-read the earlier pages to verify that it was a Kawasaki.. :slap:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

nh_mopar_fan

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

nh_mopar_fan

moparstuart