News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarxx29

Ok thanks I was curious .Knowing what your going through .Getting all the other related assemblies and mechanicals .The electrical system.Can be a pain. I spent years rewiring cars .Continued success.With all the daytona replicas Ive seen or known about .I said for sometime .Somone should do a dukes of hazzard daytona in full details.Push bar in front of nose roof flag 01 even on the headlight doors.Wayne at TDC being a charger fan .And was always wanting a daytona himself .He looked at mine sometime back.Will be quite impressed Im sure with the combination
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on September 06, 2007, 08:28:57 PM
WEIGHT is the correct spellin'.

Now THAT'S funny :haha:

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on September 06, 2007, 08:28:57 PM
Disc Braqkes

Unless that was on purpose to flow with the "theme" of the ride  :scratchchin:  ;)
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

GeneralLeeTESH

Here is Paul Reichert showing me the exact 392 HEMI mill that will be built for DUKTONA.
This "old school" HEMI is in Paul's jet boat.
:cheers:
The TESH

66chargerkid

pettybird

totally awesome. 

now he needs to dig up a pair of 'chrysler marine' valve covers!

MOD TOP

Is that guy with the boat Tommy Rowe the 60s singer.

GeneralLeeTESH

No-that is Paul Reichert-Congressman Dave Reichert's cousin. He DOES get compared to Davey Jones of The Monkees all the time by women, though ! :hah:
Now-the "boat"... I found this on Seattle Craig's List last year for $ 4500.00 for Paul. It came complete as u see it with its 392 dual 4V HEMI-mill and 2 spare 392's (complete) for "spares".
Guess WHERE MY 392 block is coming from ??? :scratchchin: :cheers:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Couple more shots of the Mill... :o
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

I am an Ol' Flight Test guy. Well-finished assembly of the "over the river and thru the weeds" A7-ish safety seat for DUKTONA. Cooter'd be PROUD !  :scratchchin:
Still looking in the "spares" box for the squibs !  :nana:
Bin thinkin usen them Seat handles to operate my 4.0" exhaust cutouts and the other seat hande for a parking brake !!!
"It's gunna be intersteen" !!! NOTE-the "Danger" stickers for Assifer Friendly tew vu, too !!!
LoL
-The TESH
The TESH

70charger_boy

Now, that is a theme I like.   :2thumbs:

GeneralLeeTESH

Good. I'll be installing the SPECIAL PEZ dispenser next. Stay tuned !
Here's MORE...
:scratchchin:
The TESH

70charger_boy

I'm thinking you should install honeywell FMS's and a dual nav TCAS.  That would be sweet!!!

GeneralLeeTESH

Stuff ike THIS? A HUD also !!!
:icon_smile_big: :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :2thumbs:
The TESH

70charger_boy

Hemidog

moparstuart

tesh you are out there buddy!!!!!     keep up the good work

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

That's my oldest son Cole's 67 Mustang Convertible (ex race car). We call it the Flying car now. The E-seat used to go in with it. He did not want it in there, so I gave him a new Kirkey seat.  :scratchchin:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Finally found an "old Team-driver photo" of Fish Tesh (my uncle), who used to drive the convertible race-car.
:o
The TESH

70charger_boy

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on September 20, 2007, 08:59:51 AM
Finally found an "old Team-driver photo" of Fish Tesh (my uncle), who used to drive the convertible race-car.
:o

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:  I thought I was the only one that suffered from altitude sickness

GeneralLeeTESH

My wife's friend has a daughter who is a Jessica Simpson look-a-like impersonator. She is planning on coming over to take a pic or two with DUKETONA later this month. I asked her to see if her Lindsey Lohan lookalike girlfriend wants to take pics with Herbie Our Love bug :
http://www.geocities.com/thecandyfix/Herbie_the_Love_BUG.html
The TESH

moparstuart

make sure she wears the dasieydukes

GeneralLeeTESH

Roger that one. Will comply.
:2thumbs:
The TESH

DukesofHoward

Anything new on the Duketona? When's that Hemi goin' in?

moparstuart

GeneralLeeTESH

The HEADS are being done right now with Stainless Steel valves. The motor will be 10.5-1 compression on pump gas. It has Forged Pistons, Eagle crank, Eagle rods. Going Chrome moly rings set. The Adapter plate is getting "lightening holes/pattern" in it to lighten it up. It is 3/4 " thick 6061-T6 Aluminum and "only weighs 56 lbs SO FAR". The "Balance job" will be done AFTER that. The Dual 4V carbs are being set up (as on Paul's HEMI boat shown in this thread). The Dual 4V Hillborne style Air Scoop arrived yesterday from Summit. NaO2 kit will arrive AFTER THAT.
In the mean time-SuperBee Jim Majors aka "Jimmy HEMI" is having the same 392 Built by Reichert and will go in the little ride shown below ! :o
Patience Grasshoppers !!!
It WILL be Awesome-I promise you all THAT !!!
:2thumbs:
The TESH