News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daytonalo

Rene , on behalf of the Mopar hobby , LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE , YOU STALKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

moparstuart

i'd stalk that guy too
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

GeneralLeeTESH

Pete's a smart man. He NEVER got married !
The TESH

daytonalo

I have been a man whore most of my life , now I'm 43 and alone by choice ! Pickens gets slim the older you get .

BigBlockSam

QuotePickens gets slim the older you get   

i disagree . the older i got the more luck i had with women . there more desperate . :lol:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

AirborneSilva

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 22, 2007, 12:14:23 PM

i disagree . the older i got the more luck i had with women . there more desperate . :lol:

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are  :rofl:

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 22, 2007, 01:35:56 PM

the problem IS that the good ones never get desperate!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

AirborneSilva

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 22, 2007, 01:40:27 PM
Quote from: AirborneSilva on August 22, 2007, 01:35:56 PM

the problem IS that the good ones never get desperate!!

As things start pointing/going south desperation sets in  :yesnod:

GeneralLeeTESH

Engine is being balanced internally. Got the Centerforce DUAL Friction clutch kit ordered up today. When it arrives next week- I'll take it to the engine shop for Damper/crank/flywheel/clutch plate n Pressure plate full balance.
The Holley Dual 4 V's are on order along with linkage and the Weiland Dual 4V intake manifold !
Can you HEMI now ??? :scratchchin: :scratchchin: :cheers: :o ;) :2thumbs:
The TESH

moparstuart

get us some pictures of the motor now

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-the Centerforce DUAL Friction Pressure Plate, Clutch Plate and Throw-out bearing arrived 2 days ago along with Summit's Chrysler Hi-Torque Mini Starter.
$ 600.00 in "beer-change"...don't tell the wife !!!   :hah: :cheers: :drool5:
These parts went into the balancing shop with the 392 mill this am.
All 4 now !
The TESH

moparstuart

pretty stuff
  i'm sure someone has said  but what manual trans are you mounting up the the 392  ??????

GeneralLeeTESH

An A833. Pics/description of it are on pages 1-9 of this thread. Take a look !  :cheers:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-took Jimmy out in his 70 SuperBee to CELEBRATE one year since we started his restoration. I took my 65 Stang and our friend from England. We had a "Splendid time" acting as "HEATHUNS at HOOTERS" ! Take a look... We have SINNED...Thank GOD !  :D :o :cheers: :drool5: :drool5:
MORE HERE: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,33258.0.html
The TESH

70charger_boy

:drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:..and the girls aren't bad either

GeneralLeeTESH

Made=up a "DUKES-appropriate" steering wheel center-cap for DUKETONA today...
Take a look !
:scratchchin:
The TESH

PocketThunder

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on July 28, 2007, 08:14:16 PM
:2thumbs:
OK-Brake line installation/Brake Bleeding is tomorrow. Got the Pedal Assy into place ong with the new MC and Clutch-rod boot/rod/. HEMI arrivesin 17 days..."but who's counting...right?"
:lol:

When does the HEMI arrive?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

moparstuart

yes i would love to see some pictures of the hemi also

moparstuart

very nice larry    thanks for that info

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-to answer that ?...Here it is in STEPS:
Step 1:  MUST finish CNC Machining new 392-MOPAR A833 Bellhousing adapter.
Step 2: Fit-check A833 to Bellhousing to Adapter to 392 Block along with newly set up Flywheel.
Step 3: Fit check center of input shaft on tranny within 0.004" clearance with new Pilot Bearing.
Step 4: Fit new starter to adapter/belhousing. Check starter ring gear movement/clearances
Step 5: Disassemble and send Flywheel, Crank, Pressure Plate, Clutch Plate, Pilot Bearing, Flywheel and PP bolt sets and Harmonic balancer into DG Machine for Balancing
Step 6: Finish Internal Balance of Pistons/Rings/Clearance fit Bearings
Step 7: Build the Shortbock (this includes the FORGED Pistons and NEW H-Beam Rods
Step 8: Install new Wilcap Oil Filter adapter and check valve with Center Sump Oil Pump Pickup/Pump
Step 8: Install head Gaskets and Heads and Pushrods and Roller tipped Rockers
Step 9: Install Cam and Timing Chain (dual roller of course)
Step 10: Drop motor into DUKTONA, etc.
:drool5:
The TESH

Howie

Are you going to install some heilium tanks in the nose for the whale motor wieght? :popcrn:

GeneralLeeTESH

WEIGHT is the correct spellin'. He (on the Periodic Table of Elements) is spelled "helium".
The car will have a "Static Balance" at its fulcrum (C.G. point) as we Boeing Flight Test guys say.
The HEAVY Lincoln Versailles 9.0" rearend with POSI and Disc Brakes weighs 212 lbs. The WING weighs another 100 lbs with all its attach hardware. The car SHOULD evenly balance out with not too much weight removal/addition. We'll see as we PRE-Flight it !
:scratchchin:
The TESH

nascarxx29

Had a ? on your wiring harness pictures .Is it from a 68 or 69. 68 had a short style ignition switch .69 was a longer one.Which I use for quick ID ,What I found on the 68 charger wiring harnesses the front park running lamps or when using/Daytona grille lights go off when using a 68 charger harness. when the headlight switch is fullly on 69 stay on in that headlight switch position.I personally experienced this when a friend with a real daytona used a 68 charger harness
1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701

GeneralLeeTESH

Gosh-  I can  not answer that honesty. My car is just a "scab-job" of old parts thrown together.
The TESH