News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikesmoparperformance

Quote from: AirborneSilva on October 08, 2009, 11:09:25 AM
Oh no, here we go again  :brickwall:

This has sad before I see.
Well It his car it just my 2 cents
MOPAR OR NO CAR

1966 Dodge Charger 383 CI

teamroth

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on September 29, 2009, 09:52:07 AM
wAIT LONGER THERE GRASSHOPPER...i STILL NEED TO PUT 2000 MILES total ON THE ENGINE TO WEAR-IN THE RINGS (SEAT THEM). iMPATIENCE CAN BE CATASTROPHIC/EXPENSIVE ! i BUILT THIS CAR TO LAST-NOT TO Destroy !   :icon_smile_blackeye: :yesnod: :angel:

Sorry Mark, I didn't know you hadn't made it to break in. I will not sweat you my man, I will wait..... :whistling:
I'd rather die than go to heaven.

pettybird

Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on October 08, 2009, 04:59:36 PM

it's an awful lot of other peoples' two cents, too  :lol:

AirborneSilva

Quote from: pettybird on October 08, 2009, 10:05:02 PM
Quote from: Mikesmoparperformance on October 08, 2009, 04:59:36 PM

it's an awful lot of other peoples' two cents, too  :lol:

Yeah with all the folks giving Mark their two cents it's a heck of a retirement supplement - wait, he's an evil genuis that was his plan all along    :icon_smile_big:

loudmouthaussie

1970 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD. 440/6BBL/BENCH/AUTO/VITAMIN C.
1979 FORD RANCHERO GT 351.
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY MK1 BUGEYE SPRITE 1275/4 SPEED.

pettybird

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

AirborneSilva

GeneralLeeTESH

Merry Christmas to ya'll. I am just HAPPY I finally own ANY  HEMI-car ! The Ultimate man's HotRod in my opinion ! Thanks for the compliments also !  :cheers:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Took the Duketona to another Xmas car show and to the Lakeplace !  I also dedicate the two MUSTANG GT350 pictures to LISA Myers my good engineer friend at Boeing.  :cheers:  :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

My  niece Monica is 15 and loves HotRods ! She ran the Duketona and my Shelby today ! I am helping her build a 66 Shelby GT350 Hertz clone car ! *used to be my twin brothers coupe !*
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

LOOK !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

happy girl NOW !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

GeneralLeeTESH

OK-the birds were chirping today. Made a command decision to waste gas @ 3mpg with the HEMIs 8 barrels ! Jimmy HEMI Majors met me at the Last surviving XXX drive in in Issaquah, WASH. with his 70 SuperBee !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

XXX... :drool5:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

-Then again...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

there...
The TESH

PocketThunder

A triple X rated drive in?..??  are you kidding me?  I would have never thought of such a thing.  I cant imagine anyone taking thier girlfriend there and ever makign it thru the whole movie with their eyes on the screen.   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Troy

Quote from: PocketThunder on February 18, 2010, 10:10:38 AM
A triple X rated drive in?..??  are you kidding me?  I would have never thought of such a thing.  I cant imagine anyone taking thier girlfriend there and ever makign it thru the whole movie with their eyes on the screen.   :shruggy:
I think it's a restaurant.
http://www.triplexrootbeer.com/

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

AirborneSilva

WOW! great work mark... I'll have to fly you down here to San Antonio when I'm ready to work on my Charger  :2thumbs:

maxwellwedge

I think I would take one for the team and try anyway.... :lol:

moparstuart

Quote from: maxwellwedge on February 18, 2010, 07:16:09 PM

I think I would take one for the team and try anyway.... :lol:
Here locally in the late 70's early 80's  we had fairy land drive inn,  it was all XXX . All the guys from high school would sit out and watch the movie over the fence .  They really didnt need to hear .  It was in a really bad part of town so i wouldn't have been caught dead there .  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Brock Samson

Looks like fun Tesh, Cool clone too!  :2thumbs: