News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

bought and paid for

Started by rt green, April 13, 2007, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rt green

here she is. hope the pic comes out. needs alot of work, but it's all mine. hope you like it
third string oil changer

69bronzeT5

Looks like a solid project car. If you dont mind me asking, how much did u pay for it?
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

rt green

third string oil changer

71ChallengeHer

Not bad. Looks like you got a good deal and a great project. :thumbs:

rt green

thanks. those are 1986 so. dakota plates on it. saved it from the spray bomb hack who had it. 440 car. gotta 440 six pack to go in it.
third string oil changer

Drache

$2300 for a REAL R/T is a really good deal!  :o
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

THE COLONEL

WOW!!!!!! :o :o :o :o Did you ever get a deal!!!!! :o

Looks great! :yesnod:
"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

rt green

have a 4 speed trans, and the pedals are in it.  power brakes, no air. have a 70 pistol grip shifter. trans is a 23 shaft. hope it'll hold. mopar stock hipo cam. tried to degree it, but could only come within a quarter of a degree to cam card. hey, i tried. 9 1\2 to 1 sealed power pistons with that black slippery shit on the skirts.  30 over, six pack rods, 906 heads. 10 1\2  stock clutch. i'm guessing 332 gears, but never checked. has a posi though[489]. body has been inop since '86. floors perfect, frame rails you could eat off of. roof perfect. it's been around the block, but i could have done worse.  trunk floor has rust. needs rear corners. got rechromed bumpers for it too. but, its still greenr
third string oil changer

Nacho-RT74

tell us the truth... did you use a 9mm ? Uzi ?
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Drache

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on April 13, 2007, 10:25:03 PM
tell us the truth... did you use a 9mm ? Uzi ?

I saw it was a threat with a low yield tactical nuclear device....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

DodgeChargerNeeded

I hope you kissed him after you got done with him
Jeff

PocketThunder

Quote from: DodgeChargerNeeded on April 13, 2007, 11:14:07 PM
I hope you kissed him after you got done with him

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:                   :-*
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

terrible one

Great score man. How about some more pictures??

Hmm that for $2,300 or this for $2,060?

LargerCharger383

wow looks like a solid car and its an R/T!! great buy!

Silver R/T

great project car, congrats
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

rt green

hope to put in the engine this spring. have to paint the engine carrage but its been to cold up here for that yet.  want to put a white top on it, and have about half of the white interior i need. still need white door panels, and a white headliner.  anyone looking for a black dashcap in black?
third string oil changer

chargermick

I need a dash cap, whatcha want for it?

rt green

third string oil changer

dodgecharger-fan

Check your fender tag - if that's important to you - Dash caps in C6W interiors had black dash caps, black dash frame, black carpet, black rear package tray, and black consoles....

rt green

already found a cherry black dash pad. dont need the cap now. found it when i wasnt looking for one. you know how that goes. traded an 8 3\4 open rear end for an a body for a 68 roadrunner hood without inserts, and he through in the dash pad. needed the hood for a tunnel ram set up for my gtx. didnt want to cut up my original hood. the new hood needs a little work
third string oil changer

rt green

oh, forgot- there was no fender tag.  what do you think happens to all of them? you cant tell me they were important  back in '86 and before
third string oil changer

Drache

Quote from: rt green on April 14, 2007, 11:57:13 AM
oh, forgot- there was no fender tag.  what do you think happens to all of them? you cant tell me they were important  back in '86 and before

collectible as trading cards?
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

dpm68

rt green

third string oil changer

rt green

here we go
third string oil changer

terrible one

Geez it looks so nice. The grill is beautiful! You definitely stole that thing. I'm digging the slots too! :icon_smile_cool:

69-DodgeCharger

wow man thats a deal right there, 2300? damn how did you find out about it?

472 R/T SE

CONGRATS!!  I don't think I have to tell you that you stole that thing.  Looks like a great start.  :thumbs:

41husk

Nice find , congratulations.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

CharlieCharger

2300 for a real R/T?  :o damn I wish I could find a deal on a 2nd gen non-R/T for that  :laugh: good find man
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

rt green

guy said he needed cash. told me a price.  my buddy was going to buy it, but he backed out.  he bought a mustang. found out later that he paid 7 grand for it when he bought it off an estate deal. we were drinking beer dealing on it, and the guy was about in tears when he signed the title over. when i found out later what he paid for it, i understood why.

when i saw later the kind of work he was doing to it, i dont feel bad any longer. i felt sorry for the car.
third string oil changer

jgbailey57

Quote from: rt green on April 14, 2007, 11:57:13 AM
oh, forgot- there was no fender tag. what do you think happens to all of them? you cant tell me they were important back in '86 and before

i think they like to keep them in south dakota.  my r/t from i think yankton is missing the tag too.  last licensed in '92
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!