News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Easy Personality Profile test... check it out.

Started by RD, September 11, 2005, 10:48:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

This is a test that I would like for all to participate in, but if you dont, oh well, you arent getting graded for it and it wont give you money.

I took the test and scored a 43, my wife scored a 33.   It would be a neat comparison to see your scores to see if they correspond with how I view you all and how we view each other.

INSTRUCTIONS:

in order for me to save this file here, i changed the name of it to .jpg     You must save the file by right clicking on the file on this site, select "save target as" then designate where you want it saved on your hard drive.  Go to the file, then right click on it and go to "rename".   from here, remove the "jpg" and replace it with "pps".   Then you can double click on the file and do the test.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

JimShine

Lowprofile

"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

ramit

Do you need special software installed on your computer to look at it?  I saved it as a pps file but it says I need some power point software yo view it. ???

41husk

seems like a lot of work to do a survey :yesnod: my school computer wont let me save and I will die of old age before my home computer will load :(
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

emily

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

69bananabeast

when I try to save it all I can save is the link  ??? is there somewhere else i can get it from
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Plumcrazy

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Recharger

Is this the same quiz?  If so, I got a 38.

http://www.superlaugh.com/1/drphil.htm

Try that one, no downloads necessary.

TheGhost

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.  Especially if they have access to the internet.

Brock Samson

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

69bananabeast

1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

dd44068

ramit

RD

I am waiting for vainglory and mojo to take this test! hehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

dd44068

I have to wait for my wife i am idiot when it comes to computers

dart3404

Rocky

What does the score mean?  Sure it gave me an example of my personality, but that's it.  Does a higher score mean that you're more sensitive?  Maybe I missed something, but the results seemed pretty accurate.

RD

So far dodgecharger.com statistics are:

Average score = 40.1

Median score = 39.5

I wonder how this sample relates to this forums population as a whole? hmmm.... maybe since we are all around the 40's, our personalities seem to mesh due to the commonalities of our hobbies.

Of course this is a extremely biased sample due to the fact that we all like Chargers (mopars) and we are on the forum quite a bit.   Not a very good sampling that can be discredited in many ways.   Interesting to say the least though.

Brock Samson

i'd like to see what the quotes were for our results...
Emily seems to have posted highest.

RD

31 TO 40 POINTS

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical.   They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it   takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken.

For emily it was:

41 TO 50 POINTS

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll   always cheer them up and help them out.

Rocky

Quote from: RD on September 15, 2005, 10:45:36 PM
So far dodgecharger.com statistics are:

Average score = 40.1

I wonder how this sample relates to this forums population as a whole? hmmm.... maybe since we are all around the 40's, our personalities seem to mesh due to the commonalities of our hobbies.

I'm only 23.

MyMopar

Do I get bonus points for figuring out how to get it to work in the first place  ;D

4402tuff4u

"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

NHCharger

Sorry, I can save it to my puter, but after I change the name it will not open or I get lines of code.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

ron73440

I LIKE BEER!!!
USMC

Doc74