News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My latest photoshoot

Started by 69bronzeT5, April 11, 2007, 12:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

69bronzeT5

So I decided to take my camera and my models out today and have some fun. Heres what I got. What do u guys think?

http://www.scaleautomag.com/sca/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=51282
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

plum500

Actually, I think the pics are pretty creative and well done. :thumbs:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: plum500 on April 11, 2007, 06:47:40 AM
Actually, I think the pics are pretty creative and well done. :thumbs:

:iagree:
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

bordin34

Those pics look great except some of th eclose-ups are blurry. What did you attach to the general to hold it up?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

mikepmcs

Cody,

Those pics are awesome.  The jumps were very nicely done. :2thumbs:

LL1 I am the farthest thing from a bleeding heart liberal by the way. :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

LL1 1967 Coronet

I'll keep this PG-13,

So you took your "camera and your models out today and had some fun"....hmmm, April 10th in BC Canada??  You sure have an awful lot of green grass around those Northern parts of Canada this time of year, and in some places, it looks like it needs to be mowed. Man, I must be missing something, living here in gloomy Michigan, where the average temps are still in the high 40's!!  I'm amazed! I can't get over the amount of green leaves you guys have on your trees up there in Canada.... (the General Lee jump picture) and the pond looks like a similar summer setting as well. Here's a tip... Instead of  "yesterday when I was bored and took my car models out....."  why don't you try:  "hey guys...last summer when I took my car models out" Your saving grace is..... the pictures were actually cool -  but your credibility is shot  :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye:

TripleBlackGator

Christ don't feed him. He'll never leave now.  :D
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

dpm68

Yea, I noticed the grass too LL-1...but you've done it now...

dpm68

But that area is kinda like Seattle, which is freaky-green all year round...and those are cool shots of the General going into the drink.

TruckDriver

Not bad :yesnod:

BTW, Can I use this on my web site?  :D

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Forza

Im going to go take pics of my barbie collection!

Arthu®

Hey man this is actually worth posting, I think the pics are pretty cool :2thumbs: not much of a model fan (except female models) but the pics were very creative!

Also the rest of you guys I know he can irritate the shit out of me too, but not this thread... Just leave it ok...

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Arthur on April 11, 2007, 12:48:17 PM
Hey man this is actually worth postig, I think the pics are pretty cool :2thumbs: not much of a model fan (except female models) but the pics were very creative!

Also the rest of you guys I know he can irritate the shit out of me too, but not this thread... Just leave it ok...

Arthur
:iagree:  Nice job, Cody.

Johnny SixPack

I dig 'em.

Crazy mutant Canadian super duper anti-snow grass or no.

And yeah, if the kid bugs yah, don't read his posts.

He bugs me, but I'm a masochist.

Hey!?!?! Who's this...   :dancinglock:

:D
Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: Arthur on April 11, 2007, 12:48:17 PM
Hey man this is actually worth postig, I think the pics are pretty cool :2thumbs: not much of a model fan (except female models) but the pics were very creative!

For a kid (even competing at the adult level...) He's one helluva model builder - - I'll give him that  :punkrocka: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

Bob

Drache

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 11, 2007, 09:41:25 AM
I'll keep this PG-13,

So you took your "camera and your models out today and had some fun"....hmmm, April 10th in BC Canada??  You sure have an awful lot of green grass around those Northern parts of Canada this time of year, and in some places, it looks like it needs to be mowed. Man, I must be missing something, living here in gloomy Michigan, where the average temps are still in the high 40's!!  I'm amazed! I can't get over the amount of green leaves you guys have on your trees up there in Canada.... (the General Lee jump picture) and the pond looks like a similar summer setting as well. Here's a tip... Instead of  "yesterday when I was bored and took my car models out....."  why don't you try:  "hey guys...last summer when I took my car models out" Your saving grace is..... the pictures were actually cool -  but your credibility is shot  :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye: :icon_smile_blackeye:

There is allot of green grass around BC already, doesn't mean he's lying about when the pictures were taken. We don't have snow around here 24/7!  :icon_smile_big:

BTW Bronze those are some pretty good shots!
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

472 R/T SE

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 11, 2007, 09:41:25 AM
I'll keep this PG-13,

Everything's green and the trees are bloomin' down here 300 miles south in the "other" Vancouver.  It's that time of year when I can't leave the garage door open or the tree pollen (dust) gets everywhere.
I don't know what the elevation up there is but here in Portland and Seattle I'm pretty sure it's close to Sea level, which means unless it gets damn cold, we have NO snow.  Up in the mountains is another story.

I don't know why it is, everyone I talk to from back home (midwest) thinks we have 5 foot of snow on the ground during the winter.  ::)

Cody, very creative.  :thumbs:

HITMAN 149

good job....prety creative there cody.....better than hangin out at the 7-11 smoking and being useless, like alot other kids his age!!!!
:devil:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 11, 2007, 02:56:14 PM
[Everything's green and the trees are bloomin' down here 300 miles south in the "other" Vancouver.  It's that time of year when I can't leave the garage door open or the tree pollen (dust) gets everywhere.
I don't know what the elevation up there is but here in Portland and Seattle I'm pretty sure it's close to Sea level, which means unless it gets damn cold, we have NO snow.  Up in the mountains is another story.

I don't know why it is, everyone I talk to from back home (midwest) thinks we have 5 foot of snow on the ground during the winter.  ::)

If this is spring in BC Canada, Then I'm packing up the Chuck Wagon...and moving North!

Drache

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 11, 2007, 04:09:56 PM
If this is spring in BC Canada, Then I'm packing up the Chuck Wagon...and moving North!

Not all of BC is like that since there are allot of mountains here. Where I live we have no snow, but our grass isn't green yet. Bronze lives on the coast of BC meaning they rarely get snow, mostly rain and it's warmer than anywhere else in BC. That rain helps create the green you see there...
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

LL1 1967 Coronet

Thanks Drache, ....then Bronzy certainly lives in a beautiful climate  :notworthy: ...that's right, with this crappy Michigan weather right now- we are NOT worthy!  I'm moving to his 'hood.  Old Muscle Cars on every vacant parcel of land  :vert: and... NICE weather to boot!  :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink: :icon_smile_wink:  No wonder the kid is so happy   :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  (P.S.  I got just skooled in geography huh?)  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

venom04

:drive:

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic