News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JB400

I thought the ladies wanted a sensitive guy :shruggy:

Ghoste

Yes.  They also want a bad boy and a romantic and a decisive leader and someone lets them make the choises and an athlete and an artist and someone who is always close at hand and someone who gives them lots of space and movie star good looks and independently wealthy and loves all the things they love and leaves them alone to enjoy their own things and loves to cook and prefers to have meals lovingly prepared for them and treats them like a woman and treats them like one of the guys and cleans the house and does the laundry and likes the traditional roles of a couple and is loved by her friends and never looks at her friends and reads minds and reveals all of his innermost secrets and is a deep mystery and is stoic and in touch with his emotions and has a whole herd of magical flying horsies.

JB400

You read too many girly novels. :eek2: :smilielol: :smilielol:  Or is that fairy tale princess books?

Drache

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 17, 2012, 03:04:44 AM
what? no comments? ........flippin pansies!!!  :nana: Sorry men, but the truth hurts! Luv Ya'll!  :icon_smile_big:

I have a crush on Betty White  :2thumbs:

"If I had a dick this is where I'd tell you to suck it!" - BW  :rofl:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

squeakfinder

Quote from: Ghoste on November 17, 2012, 09:37:26 AM
Yes.  They also want a bad boy and a romantic and a decisive leader and someone lets them make the choises and an athlete and an artist and someone who is always close at hand and someone who gives them lots of space and movie star good looks and independently wealthy and loves all the things they love and leaves them alone to enjoy their own things and loves to cook and prefers to have meals lovingly prepared for them and treats them like a woman and treats them like one of the guys and cleans the house and does the laundry and likes the traditional roles of a couple and is loved by her friends and never looks at her friends and reads minds and reveals all of his innermost secrets and is a deep mystery and is stoic and in touch with his emotions and has a whole herd of magical flying horsies.

There are guy's that fit quite a bit of that list. There called Homosexuals.

Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

daveco

It's a sad day in America...
R/Tree

twodko

Photoshop is a beautiful thing!  :smilielol:
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Tilar

Yes.  They also want a bad boy and a romantic and a decisive leader and someone lets them make the choises and an athlete and an artist and someone who is always close at hand and someone who gives them lots of space and movie star good looks and independently wealthy and loves all the things they love and leaves them alone to enjoy their own things and loves to cook and prefers to have meals lovingly prepared for them and treats them like a woman and treats them like one of the guys and cleans the house and does the laundry and likes the traditional roles of a couple and is loved by her friends and never looks at her friends and reads minds and reveals all of his innermost secrets and is a deep mystery and is stoic and in touch with his emotions and has a whole herd of magical flying horsies.

You forgot knight in shining armor on a white horse.   :RantExplode:
Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

bill440rt

Quote from: Tilar on November 17, 2012, 09:53:48 PM
Yes.  They also want a bad boy and a romantic and a decisive leader and someone lets them make the choises and an athlete and an artist and someone who is always close at hand and someone who gives them lots of space and movie star good looks and independently wealthy and loves all the things they love and leaves them alone to enjoy their own things and loves to cook and prefers to have meals lovingly prepared for them and treats them like a woman and treats them like one of the guys and cleans the house and does the laundry and likes the traditional roles of a couple and is loved by her friends and never looks at her friends and reads minds and reveals all of his innermost secrets and is a deep mystery and is stoic and in touch with his emotions and has a whole herd of magical flying horsies.

But is that all TOO much to ask??  :rofl:
"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

Ghoste

I'm pretty sure the list of contradictions is even longer than that but I usually black out before my wife gets to the end of "why can't you be more..." tirade.

JB400

If she wants to live in a fantasy, let her stick her nose in a book.

oldschool

Quote from: mrsskip68 on November 17, 2012, 03:04:44 AM
what? no comments? ........flippin pansies!!!  :nana: Sorry men, but the truth hurts! Luv Ya'll!  :icon_smile_big:
it's the thought of betty whites vag....... :hah:
1968 cuda formula S bb 4-sp                          1968 Charger R/T 500" 4-sp
1970 Charger 580" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
1970 Cuda Convertible 500" 4-sp
TOO MUCH HORSEPOWER, IS ALMOST ENOUGH!

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

Tilar

:smilielol:  I found Waldo!

Dave  

Chryco Psycho

flyinlow

Quote from: Tilar on November 18, 2012, 05:36:36 PM
:smilielol:  I found Waldo!

Hey Dave ,if your are hungry near Waldo ,stop in at what I think is the only restaurant in town and try a fried Baloney sandwich. Don't think about the nitrates and cholesterol and enjoy. Its on the list of destinations of our Monday night motorcycle rides.

Craig

Tilar

My brother works for ODOT and has mentioned that place and in paticular their fried Baloney sandwich. Everytime he goes through there and gets one and then tells me about it.  :lol:  I guess I'm going to have to take a run down there one day and see what they're all about.  :yesnod: It's only about an hour from me.
Dave  

68X426

The 12 Scariest Words in the English Language:
We are Here from The Government and
We Want to Help You.

1968 Plymouth Road Runner, Hemi and much more
2013 Dodge Challenger RT, Hemi, Plum Crazy
2014 Ram 4x4 Hemi, Deep Cherry Pearl
1968 Dodge Charger, 318, not much else
1958 Dodge Pick Up, 383, loud
1966 Dodge Van, /6, slow

twodko

FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Old Moparz

Quote from: Tilar on November 17, 2012, 09:53:48 PM

White? Screw that.

I had a white interior & convertible top.....ONCE  Can't keep that stuff clean so a white horse is out of the question.

:lol:
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mpdlawdog

Quote from: Tilar on November 19, 2012, 05:20:48 AM
My brother works for ODOT and has mentioned that place and in paticular their fried Baloney sandwich. Everytime he goes through there and gets one and then tells me about it.  :lol:  I guess I'm going to have to take a run down there one day and see what they're all about.  :yesnod: It's only about an hour from me.

Its called G N R....good stuff!  I use to live in Delaware which is right down the road!
"Life is Tough...It's even tougher when you are stupid"  -John Wayne-

Old Moparz

I cried laughing at some of these......  :smilielol:
               Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz

Bob                

Old Moparz