News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A383Wing

Now that's funny right there, eh??

Bryan

squeakfinder

Thanks Bob.  I laughed so hard that one brought tears to my eyes.   :smilielol: :smilielol:
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

ODZKing

Brads70

SnoPro440

I took these pics a month ago while in Navato, CA.  Not sure what the point of all the duct tape is but I laughed when I saw it.
2008 Viper SRT-10
1968 Charger R/T
2019 Rubicon JLU

Bobs69

What IS the point to all that duct tape?!  I know you said you were not sure but come on!  What is that person doing!  Mind boggling.

twodko

That's to keep all the Marin county 1%'ers stink outta the car.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

C_stripes

I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Tilar

Dave  

God must love stupid people; He made so many.

1970Moparmann

My name is Mike and I'm a Moparholic!

69rtse4spd

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

"Strive for perfection in everything. Take the best that exists and make it better. If it doesn't exist, create it. Accept nothing nearly right or good enough." Sir Henry Rolls Royce

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt

bill440rt