News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MATS pics

Started by firefighter3931, April 04, 2007, 09:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: 69_500 on April 07, 2007, 08:05:23 PM
I shot about 45 photo's of that car at Vegas.

Let's see them!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Chris G.

Great pics guys. :thumbs: If you have larger pics of any of the 70's, please send me some.  :yesnod:

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: Chris G. on April 08, 2007, 08:33:30 AM
Great pics guys. :thumbs: If you have larger pics of any of the 70's, please send me some.  :yesnod:

Ditto what Chris said. If they are too big to post send some my way.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

bpj

Cool pics... but, how could you guys miss the Ice Blue Hemi car??? ;-)

Steve P.

I didn't miss it. I just didn't get any good shots of it. I think this is the same car that I posted pics. of last November from Big Daddy's.. Not sure..
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

munkracefab

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 06, 2007, 03:22:54 PM
Some more, sweet!!!!  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

1st. pic. is the only shot I got with VegasMike's buddy BIG AL. He's a pretty cool guy that we are turning into a MOPAR FREEEEEEAK. Haha.

The black Charger in pic. 4 I believe is the 1st. place winner of "B" Body mod. this year. This car had many many mods and was all done by it's owner. I wish I had more pics. and info on it. I did give him the link to dodgecharger.com and he said he would check us out. Let's hope he does and sends in more info. and pics.

Hi Guys! Sorry it took me a couple of weeks to get a chance to check out your web site. My name is Angelo. I brought the Black Sinister 69 Charger that you have been chatting about. This was my first MATS show. I had a real good time. I enjoyed meeting Steve P., Holly and Buzz Graves and other cool Mopar folks. I will try and keep an eye on your site. I would be glad to answer any questions about the car. I have my own web site with some pictures and information. If anyone wants to check it out www.suddenlink.net/pages/munkracefab  look forward to seeing everyone again next year.

mikepmcs

Welcome Angelo! :wave:

You just found a great new home!
Be careful or you'll be addicted like me and not do anything else. :icon_smile_big:
I live for this place.
:cheers:
v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Steve P.

Hey Angelo,, How are you bud.. Glad to see you finally made it here..  Your site looks great and I am glad you posted it here as I could not get any really good shots of your car. Also I didn't know HALF of what you had done to your baby.. Great work.

Guys, this car is truly amazing. There is no better word in the English language to describe this car. Angelo did it all himself and it is UNBE_AWSO_WOW_OH MY G_HOLY S_TRULY AMAZING.

What's on the menu for next years show Angelo? ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

ramit

I forgot to post some of my pics from MATS, so here ya go.

ramit

Here is some racing action from the show.

ramit

Here are some cudas from the show.

ramit

Let's not forget about the challengers.

ramit

and some misc. stuff.

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Charger_Fan

Great pics, Ramit! :2thumbs:
Damn, thnere's some beautiful Mopars at that show.

Quote from: Steve P. on April 26, 2007, 08:11:51 AM

Guys, this car is truly amazing. There is no better word in the English language to describe this car. Angelo did it all himself and it is UNBE_AWSO_WOW_OH MY G_HOLY S_TRULY AMAZING.

Holy crap, you're absolutely right!! :o
After viewing all the pics on Angelo's site, I'm having a very HARD time holding the desk down!   :drool5:
There's a bunch of really cool subtle changes & original ideas in that car, I'm VERY impressed. :yesnod:  Welcome aboard, Angelo! :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

munkracefab

Quote from: Steve P. on April 26, 2007, 08:11:51 AM
Hey Angelo,, How are you bud.. Glad to see you finally made it here..  Your site looks great and I am glad you posted it here as I could not get any really good shots of your car. Also I didn't know HALF of what you had done to your baby.. Great work.

What's on the menu for next years show Angelo? ;)
Hello, not quite sure what we will bring next year. I have a couple over the top projects in the works. I will post some pictures and information once projects are further under way. Thanks for the interest :devil:

69_500

Finally got around to resizing the pics from this show, and figured I'd finally post them.

69_500

more

69_500

and more

69_500

and yet more

69_500

and still more

69_500

more still

69_500

and i'll keep going

69_500

These last few will probably be in a magazine in a few months. As it was a photoshoot for MCG.
The last shot is of the car and its owner.

69_500

last 4, these wouldn't post earlier, so I'll retry them now.