News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

MATS pics

Started by firefighter3931, April 04, 2007, 09:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Steve,
If you need any help posting pics, feel free to send them to me whatever size you have and I'll try to help out.

rmdracing@adelphia.net

Awesome pics and cars by the way.  Thanks for taking the time to post them.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Courtesy of Steve P. :yesnod:

1st pic. is VegasMike and Firefighter.
2nd pic. is Steve P. with Ron.

This first 5 of pics. are all of VegasMike's 68'.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

one more that series. :yesnod:

mikepmcs

more pics from Steve.

1st. pic. is all the cars we cruised in and out of the show. We put on our own show going from the track to Holley's house.

The GTX and the 69' Charger are owned by Holley Graves. The 69' won "B"Body modified here in 2005'. Incredible car..

I took more shots of the Hemi Challenger, but between the sun and people walking into the shots they aren't even worth keeping. I am suposed to be getting a CD with most of these cars on it.

The Hemi Chally is owned by Buzz Graves. He has some more Mopars that will be finding their way to future shows as well.

mikepmcs

one more for now.

v/r
Mike (by direction)

Charger_Fan

Man, there sure are some beauties there!
So is that 'lipstick' Petrol Charger a 70 with 68 taillights, or the other way around? That stripe is funky, but I guess you wouldn't lose the car in the parking lot. :lol:

That 66 Hemi car needs a bigger hood scoop. :icon_smile_tongue:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

mikepmcs

Some more, sweet!!!!  :icon_smile_big: :yesnod:

1st. pic. is the only shot I got with VegasMike's buddy BIG AL. He's a pretty cool guy that we are turning into a MOPAR FREEEEEEAK. Haha.

The black Charger in pic. 4 I believe is the 1st. place winner of "B" Body mod. this year. This car had many many mods and was all done by it's owner. I wish I had more pics. and info on it. I did give him the link to dodgecharger.com and he said he would check us out. Let's hope he does and sends in more info. and pics.

mikepmcs

:yesnod:

mikepmcs

More  :o
Here's some more of that BAD A$$ 69'.

You don't have to look very hard to see some of the mods. on this bad boy.

mikepmcs

one more this series.

v/r
Mike (by direction)

TripleBlackGator

Man i'm diggin that black '69!
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Just 6T9 CHGR

:iagree:

Real nice pics guys!

Wow, Vegasmike & Steve are pretty big dudes!   I know Ron is a pretty big guy & you guys are right there with him! :cheers:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

mikepmcs

More from Steve.

This 68' GTX is a reallllly nice ride. I had the honor of driving it to and from the show. Damn, I gotta get to work on my Coronet.... I tried to get Holley to adopt me and give me this ride. I think he needs a son.. Don't you??

mikepmcs

1 more this series.

mikepmcs

last series.

Here's the mopar race Chally. I love the paint scheme.

mikepmcs

The last pic. was taken through the windshield at about 60 MPH heading home from the MATS.

Until next year, Steve P.
:wave:

Charger_Fan

Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing all those, Steve. :cheers:

That new Chally looks trippy...it looks shiny, yet flat black all at the same time.

Are those air intakes for something where the turn signals are supposed to be on this '69? :scope:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Steve P.

Thanks for fixing up the pics. Mike.  One day I will take some time and figure out how to post them myself. As I said earlier, I am getting back to work on my Coronet 500. As usual I ran into another problem today. Anyone here have a set of crank and water pump pulley's for a 65' RB with P/S?? I have a set that I planned to use before deciding to go power steering. They won't work with it..  :flame: 

Thanks again Mike.. :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

vegasmike

steve you should of given your camera to big al and got all of us on the freeway.nice pics though

Steve P.

I did get a few more buzzway shots, but everyone else was too far ahead. That was the best shot. :drive:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

70charginglizard

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 06, 2007, 04:46:51 PM
last series.

Here's the mopar race Chally. I love the paint scheme.

If dodge doesn't release that car....They are COMPLETE Idiots!!!
70charginglizard

69_500

Your correct where the front turn signal lights are typically located, on the modified black 69 they are intake holes. I shot about 45 photo's of that car at Vegas.

I can't believe that in all the photo's of the show, that not a single person posted a photo of the Y4 HEMI 500 that was at the show. How could you miss it. That and there was 1 Daytona, which is also a Charger at the show.

Steve P.

I guess we were too busy showing, looking and BSing...  Post up bro... ;)
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

mikepmcs

Quote from: Steve P. on April 07, 2007, 08:27:46 PM
I guess we were too busy showing, looking and BSing...  Post up bro... ;)

Drinkin' :METAL: :METAL: :METAL:

I'm down with that!!!!

I'm guessing you got pics then 69_500?

Post em' up for sure

v/r
Mike

Steve P.

Oh yes,,, we did some drinking..   :cheers:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida