News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Billet Pedal Kits for Mopars! - XV Motorsports

Started by dqhemi, April 04, 2007, 04:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dqhemi

Here's our latest and we've even got the A-Body cars covered on this one.  Prices and more pics are on our website. 

Check it out - pics below....

XV Motorsports is now offering our race inspired Billet Aluminum Pedal Covers.  We desperately needed a high quality billet pedal kit for our builds and none were to be found.  So we have gone ahead and developed these kits for our XV Custom Mopar builds and are pleased to offer them direct for anyone who would like to use these on their own cars.

The XV Billet Pedal Kits feature:

•CNC Machined from Billet Aluminum
•Race inspired design
•Clutch and Brake pedals bent to perfectly match curve of factory pedal
•Sides and holes on pedals have raised edges to provide a solid grip surface for spirited driving on the street or at the limit on track
•Attachment hardware is stainless steel, featuring socket head bolts and ny-loc locking nuts
•Easy installation, simply drill through your existing pedals and use the included hardware
•Available for B, E and A body Mopars
•Available in a three pedal kit for manual transmission cars and a two pedal kit for automatic transmission cars
•An XV Motorsports exclusive

The kits come with instructions.  For Brake and clutch pedal you remove the rubber pads and use the billet pedal cover to mark where you need to drill.  Then just drill and attach.  For the accelerator, the pedal cover bolts directly on to the pedal and otherwise installs the same way.

XV is very pleased to be able to offer this product which we believe was long overdue to be made for classic Mopars.  We hope Mopar enthusiasts will be as excited about these as we are – they are a true XV Motorsports exclusive!

We have these in stock and ready to ship. 

Discount pricing available to qualified shops, builders and re-sellers.

We have more new products coming up - stay tuned....
John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Charger1973

Are you guys making a matching parking brake cover?

jasonfromIKILLYA

Those are cool.  When are you going to start making suspension and frame stuff for us 3rd gen guys??
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

bordin34

They sure are making a lot of new accesories lately. When are you guys going to make 73/74 3rd gen suspensions? I would be willing to let you guys borrow my car since I live close to you guys.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

dqhemi

Quote from: Charger1973 on April 04, 2007, 05:06:32 PM
Are you guys making a matching parking brake cover?

We thought about doing it, but decided not to. 
However, if there's enough interest would be really easy to do.

A dead pedal is one we do want to do.

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

dqhemi

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on April 04, 2007, 05:18:14 PM
Those are cool.  When are you going to start making suspension and frame stuff for us 3rd gen guys??

Actually a bunch of our stuff will work on the third gen cars - at leat to 72.

We have a customer installing one of our Level II suspensions on a 72 Charger.
He'll get good coverage of the car in some mags and I believe will be puttin lots of detailed pictures up as the project gets going.

We've done a bunch of verification up to 72 as best we can without doing a car. 
I have a really nice 71 Charger coming in and that will be something we can crawl through and see what if anything is different.

You should call up and speak to Peter and he can fill you in on details of what works.  Level I should be no issue as well.

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

dqhemi

Quote from: bordin34 on April 04, 2007, 05:38:34 PM
They sure are making a lot of new accesories lately. When are you guys going to make 73/74 3rd gen suspensions? I would be willing to let you guys borrow my car since I live close to you guys.

I'm not as well versed in the 73/4 setups - these have the isolated K member w/ bushings?

If you are willing to bring your car by one day we'd be very interested in looking it over to verify what differences there are.

We're actually looking to do an install article on a Level I setup for a magazine, so it might work out.

We're just finishing up two Level I installs in NY right now and unfortunately we didn't take the time to photograph them. 

But if you can bring your car by some time it would be really helpful. 
We just need to make sure we're going to have a bay free that day so we'd just need to coordinate it.

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

jasonfromIKILLYA

dammit!!!  I live closer!  I'll beat you there!!!   :icon_smile_big:
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Charger74

Quote from: dqhemi on April 04, 2007, 09:43:20 PM
Quote from: bordin34 on April 04, 2007, 05:38:34 PM

I'm not as well versed in the 73/4 setups - these have the isolated K member w/ bushings? 
Yes, they have a completely different K-frame and suspension setup than 68 - 72.  They have rubber bushings to isolate the frame but some companies are making solid bushings to help tie the front end together.  suppose to be a big plus.   If you really want a fast way to see the difference, you could go to Firm Feel suspensions website under the b-body stuff and look under the k-frame section.  Has some very good pictures of both types of frames....

dqhemi

Quote from: Charger74 on April 05, 2007, 07:48:25 AM
Yes, they have a completely different K-frame and suspension setup than 68 - 72.  They have rubber bushings to isolate the frame but some companies are making solid bushings to help tie the front end together.  suppose to be a big plus.   If you really want a fast way to see the difference, you could go to Firm Feel suspensions website under the b-body stuff and look under the k-frame section.  Has some very good pictures of both types of frames....

Thanks, I took a look.  We need to see a car and also measure it.

For Level I, we need to verify torsion bars and strut rod setup as well as mounting of sway bar.

For Level II we need to measure the frame rails in the front and compare to the earlier cars.
More than likely they didn't change the rail layout, just the K and perhaps its mounting points.
As long as the rails are in the same spot and the shock tower layout is the same, our Level II will work with it.

Looking at a car it could all be put to bed quickly and we have other cars here we can compare against directly.

We could also verify lower rad support, inner fender braces and subs. 

John Buscema
XV Motorsports
www.xvmotorsports.com

Charger74

Quote from: dqhemi on April 05, 2007, 08:37:38 AM
Quote from: Charger74 on April 05, 2007, 07:48:25 AM

Thanks, I took a look.  We need to see a car and also measure it.

For Level I, we need to verify torsion bars and strut rod setup as well as mounting of sway bar.

For Level II we need to measure the frame rails in the front and compare to the earlier cars.
More than likely they didn't change the rail layout, just the K and perhaps its mounting points.
As long as the rails are in the same spot and the shock tower layout is the same, our Level II will work with it.

Looking at a car it could all be put to bed quickly and we have other cars here we can compare against directly.

We could also verify lower rad support, inner fender braces and subs. 

Yeah I was wondering about those other supports.  The subs may turn out to be different as well, but you can decide that when you see it.  As for the shock tower, they are not on the body like the earlier bodies, they too are part of the k-frame setup.  You will see what I mean when someone gets their car over there (hint, hint, Ikillya and Bordin...)  I really hope you guys can come up with stuff for us 73/74 owners.  I know I've been looking for last several years and no one does anything really for us in this department...  Thanks for all the work you guys are doing over there....

bordin34

When I get my title and get the trans rebuilt I can probably bring it in. But that won't be for at least a couple months. I can also take any pics you want right now with a tape measure in them unless it requires me going under the car cuz its a little low for me, a camera, and a tape measure.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ