News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

SEMS Color Coat Question:

Started by Captain D, March 30, 2007, 12:55:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain D

Hello,

I have some of the SEMS Color Coat spray in the Camel color.

I know a lot of folks here use it on dashboards, arm rest pads, door panels, ect...But, can it be used on vinyl seats also?

I have new seat covers (brand new/clean). Would something like this also work on seats...something flexible, ect? Any tips, words of caution, ect on using the SEMS color Coat in general?

Thank you for any responses!
Aaron

dart4forte

I just did my 71 charger interior in the darker Cordavan brown. Turned out real nice. sende me an e-mail and i'll send you some pictures

bordin34

Does anybody have the chip chart for the color coats. The one on their website is only a thumbnail and doesnt get bigger when clicked on.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Captain D

I have the color chart up, but I was unable to enlarge a close-up as well.

Yes, if you have pics I would love to view them! I'm hoping that it works well on vinyl seat covers (no cracking/chipping later on down the road). I'm glad to hear that you're pleased with the results.
Kind regards,
Aaron
dunnsville_va@yahoo.com

Captain D

Has anyone else used the SEM's "Color Coat" on their vinyl interior seats? If so...did you use the "SEM Prep" before, and then use the "SEM Clear Coat" after it was all done?

Thank you again for any input,
Aaron