News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need to sell my 69 front clip

Started by pandamarie, April 02, 2007, 09:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandamarie

I need to sell my 69 front clip to offset the cost of my Daytona clone. Anyone know what I should ask for for the fenders hood and grill?
The fenders are rust free and never been hit, the hood has a glass 6 pack scoop on it and hole cut in bottom to clear my carb. the grill is complete with a few little cracks in the plasic in the ribs behind the I beam center.

PocketThunder

IMHO: the fenders are worth well over $500 each.  The hood i dont know.  The grille is worth 500~750?.   :scratchchin:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hotrod98

I would say no less than $2500, inc. bumper, bumper brackets, valance, lamps, grille assy, fenders and hood.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

daytonalo

are you selling it to finance daytona , if so your in for a big surprise when you finally see real cost to make daytona with plug and operating headlights

BigBlockSam

be careful that you  don't sell the front clip off your car and then never finish your daytona convertion. i don't end up with 1/2 a car. i was thinking of   selling my front clip for about  $2500  thats with the operating headlights and all . Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

terrible one

If you decide to seperate it, depending on where you are, I would be interested in the hood.

kab69440

You do know you'll have to move the latch to get it to work on your 68, right?
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

terrible one

Quote from: kab69440 on April 03, 2007, 01:19:43 AM
You do know you'll have to move the latch to get it to work on your 68, right?

I was planning on pinning it, but I'll admit, I didn't know that there were latch differences.

pandamarie

Im not worried about selling the front end, I got my wifes blessing last night to go for it so the money from the front clip is to buy a bunch of the small parts people are selling on this board and the rest will come from Janek and I will have to bite the bullet and take it out of the savings. If she would let me sell one of my cars I could afford the best metal parts made, but She likes cars :devil:

The70RT

Quote from: pandamarie on April 03, 2007, 09:51:47 AM
Im not worried about selling the front end, I got my wifes blessing last night to go for it so the money from the front clip is to buy a bunch of the small parts people are selling on this board and the rest will come from Janek and I will have to bite the bullet and take it out of the savings. If she would let me sell one of my cars I could afford the best metal parts made, but She likes cars :devil:

Cool. I would take it out of savings too If I could. I just had to sell one of mine to do another one. Sounds like my kind of woman......well sounds like mine too. I restored one of heres first....now mine then her other one will be next. Gotta love a woman into cars....thats almost the way it has to be if you both you want to share everything IMO.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

You may want to let new member "Brad" know.  He just had an accident with his and is looking.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,24991.msg275800.html#msg275800

Brad

I definately would be interested in all of it. Where are you located and what is your total price? Also, what all are you selling? You can post it here or send me a pm. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. As Mike said, I just wrecked mine and could really use the parts.