News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 charger, anyone know the vin of the last one made?

Started by 69rt4me, March 27, 2007, 09:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just 6T9 CHGR

Quote from: deputycrawford on April 04, 2007, 12:05:38 PM
My VIN is 439350. Haynes Motors delivered the car to Hazel Zorn, in Del Rio Texas, on August 20th, 1969. I would have to check the build sheet again, but I believe it was born in July.
With the same amount of accuracy (gotta cover my azz somehow Danny ;) ) I will say your car was built on 7/3/69
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Neal_J

Quote from: Just 6T9_CHGR.... on April 04, 2007, 03:53:41 PM
Quote from: deputycrawford on April 04, 2007, 12:05:38 PM
My VIN is 439350. Haynes Motors delivered the car to Hazel Zorn, in Del Rio Texas, on August 20th, 1969. I would have to check the build sheet again, but I believe it was born in July.
With the same amount of accuracy (gotta cover my azz somehow Danny ;) ) I will say your car was built on 7/3/69

Same as me!

Neal

Neal_J

I will say your car was built on 7/3/69

Same as me!

Neal

deputycrawford

That is cool. I will have to find and check my sheets. I just left my wife yesterday and I believe my paperwork is still at the house. I wish I could check. I do have the car so I am not worried. That is 97.3% cool that you even know the build date of my car. I wish I could tell you more than what I have in memory.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

Neal_J

Ours cars are 17 cars apart, mine = 439333.

Neal J.