News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

One Child Born To Carry On,.. To Carry On....

Started by Brock Samson, March 25, 2007, 09:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

my73charger

Ponch ®

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 01:31:36 PM
no see she adopted a boy...Brock will have to adopt a girl....So ooohhh pick me, pick me, pick me!!!

she adopted both, Maddox and Sahara.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

73dodge

i have 2 boys and only one of them is going to get my charger, hopefully it will be more than just an empty shell but one will be left out so you can make my boys happy and give it to one of them.

On a serious note if you want to make sure it will be taken care of after you die make sure you stipulate in your will as to what will happen to it after you die. Like it goes to my niece PROVIDED she keeps it in the family and passes it on to another generation. Or something like if she does not want it it should not be sold just passed to another relative that wants it or donate it to a museum.

Anyway don't forget she will probably have to pay taxes on it,

Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store NOT a government agency!

Ponch ®

Quote from: 73dodge on April 02, 2007, 02:52:18 PM
i have 2 boys and only one of them is going to get my charger, hopefully it will be more than just an empty shell but one will be left out

Easy. Just tell them that when its time, you will take sawzall down the middle of your Charger and each will get a half. If one of them says that he'd rather see the car go to someone else instead of being destroyed, you will know who the rightful heir is.

There. I'm still the front runner. Right?
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

71ChallengeHer

Well, Shelby needs a Dad and she does love Mopars. :angel:  So just adopt her, problem solved. :D

68chrgrwife

Quote from: The Iceman on April 02, 2007, 02:00:29 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 01:31:36 PM
no see she adopted a boy...Brock will have to adopt a girl....So ooohhh pick me, pick me, pick me!!!

she adopted both, Maddox and Sahara.

picky picky....
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 06:45:27 PM
Well, Shelby needs a Dad and she does love Mopars. :angel:  So just adopt her, problem solved. :D

I AGREE!!!!!  I will give up my spot for her! 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 09:41:58 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 06:45:27 PM

I AGREE!!!!!  I will give up my spot for her! 
Thanks for the support, Charitye  :thumbs: :icon_smile_big:

konigcharger

wait... am i too late? i'd appreciate the road runner real good, i promise  :icon_smile_big:

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: konigcharger on April 03, 2007, 12:52:33 AM
wait... am i too late? i'd appreciate the road runner real good, i promise  :icon_smile_big:

yupp too late Brock is gonna adopt Shelby and she's getting the car...sorry
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

Brock Samson

Dave the admin of ALLPAR is jockin for the B.S.G. (runner) too..  :icon_smile_big:

So,..  who's going to the Eureka Charger Registry meet?..

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 04, 2007, 09:19:42 AM

So,..  who's going to the Eureka Charger Registry meet?..

why...do you need me to sign some paperwork?  :icon_smile_big: