News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Found a '71 Charger a few miles from home

Started by WM23N1G1, April 02, 2007, 11:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WM23N1G1

Hi guys,

when I write "found", I don't mean its mine!  ;)
It's a 500 with a 318.  :P

I can't put any other pics for now, it was too dark in the garage. I hope to see this car in meetings in a few weeks.
BTW, it's a women's car!  :D

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Arthu®

That's extrordinary as you live in France, very cool!

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

WM23N1G1

I just found a pic of it on the website where it was for sale :

The girl gave me the old jack.  ;D
I didn't manage to get a text description of the fender tag, so here it is :

BTW, does anyone have a pic of a small block with power steering? The power steering is not properly installed on this car, so I'd like a reference pic (didn't find it in the shop manual).
Thanks!

Forza

Love that color combo. Definatley jump on that!

WM23N1G1

The woman or the car?  :P
She's married, I'm married, and I love her car, not her!  :D

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

mikepmcs

Quote from: Gounthar on April 03, 2007, 03:27:39 AM
BTW, does anyone have a pic of a small block with power steering? The power steering is not properly installed on this car, so I'd like a reference pic (didn't find it in the shop manual).
Thanks!

Maybe this will help. Courtesy of Beer(Jim T)

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

WM23N1G1

Charger1973

Thats a nice looking car!  And a nice looking motor too.  :yesnod: